Vibramycin and Furosemide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Vibramycin and Furosemide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Vibramycin and Furosemide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
28 people who take Vibramycin, Furosemide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
- Epistaxis (bleed from the nose)
- Flat affect (absence of emotional response to a situation)
- Fluid overload (too much fluid in the blood)
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach)
- Graft versus host disease (the donated bone marrow or stem cells view the recipient's body as foreign, and the donated cells/bone marrow attack the body)
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- Respiratory distress (difficulty in breathing)
- Pyrexia (fever)
- Rash erythematous (redness of the skin)
- Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure)
- Epidermal necrolysis (skin condition that is usually caused by a reaction to drugs)
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Subscribe to monitor Vibramycin and Furosemide
- Subscribe to monitor Vibramycin
- Subscribe to monitor Furosemide
Do you take Vibramycin with Furosemide?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Vibramycin has active ingredients of doxycycline. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Vibramycin 1,344 users)
Furosemide has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in fluid retention. (latest outcomes from Furosemide 140,166 users)
Interactions between Vibramycin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Furosemide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Vibramycin and Furosemidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Dmour HH, Zayadeen AR, Shawagfeh JS, "Effect of Long Term Prophylaxis of Antimalarial Drug (Doxycycline) on Liver Span by Ultrasound", Middle East Journal of Internal Medicine, 2013 Jan .
- Ochoa PS, Fisher T, "A 7‐Year Case of Furosemide‐Induced Immune Thrombocytopenia", Pharmacotherapy: The Journal of Human Pharmacology and Drug Therapy, 2013 Jul .
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Vibramycin and Furosemide (36,081 reports studied)
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Vibramycin
- Support group for people who take Furosemide
- Support group for people who take Vibramycin and Furosemide
You may be interested in these posts
- Why is this happening? Can it be cancerous since I've already had skin cancer?
- what can happen when taking furosemide & Tobrex
- wat is thew reaction between tobrex and furosimide
- Taking Furosemide for congestive heart failure and I can sneeze for about 15 minutes unto a couple of hours after taking the dose.
- On valchlor less than 3 months for Mycosis Fungoides and I am 90% clear for the 1st time in years.
- Doxycycline Hyclate and Ziana drug interaction
- Nitroglycerin and Niaspan drug interaction
- Crestor and Valturna drug interaction
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Oxybutynin Chloride?
- Will you have Cardiac Death with Blopress?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Doxycycline Hyclate and Ziana
- Support group for people who take Nitroglycerin and Niaspan
- Support group for people who take Crestor and Valturna
- Support group for people who take Oxybutynin Chloride and have Bad Dreams?
- Support group for people who take Blopress and have Cardiac Death?
- What to expect when you take Doxycycline Hyclate and Ziana
- What to expect when you take Nitroglycerin and Niaspan
- What to expect when you take Crestor and Valturna
- What to expect when you take Oxybutynin Chloride and have Bad Dreams?
- What to expect when you take Blopress and have Cardiac Death?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Doxycycline Hyclate and Ziana
- Care Guide for people who take Nitroglycerin and Niaspan
- Care Guide for people who take Crestor and Valturna
- Care Guide for people who take Oxybutynin Chloride and have Bad Dreams
- Care Guide for people who take Blopress and have Cardiac Death
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.