Vicodin and Vitamin d drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Vicodin and Vitamin d. Common interactions include fall among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Vicodin and Vitamin d have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,813 people who take Vicodin and Vitamin d from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,813 people who take Vicodin and Vitamin d together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Vicodin?
Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 62,024 Vicodin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Vitamin d?
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in low vitamin d. eHealthMe is studying from 234,781 Vitamin d users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Vicodin and Vitamin d reports submitted per year:
Vicodin and Vitamin d drug interactions by gender *:
Vicodin and Vitamin d drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vicodin and Vitamin d?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kapoor S, "Influence of Vitamin D Consumption and Levels on the Development of Psychiatric Disorders", Lee, Y. J., & Park, K. (2018). Secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon and Skin Necrosis of Toes in the Paraplegic Patient with Hypertension.?Drug safety-case reports,?5(1), 7., 2014 Aug .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Vicodin and Vitamin d interactions:
- Joint pain: 145 reports
- Weakness: 141 reports
- Dizziness: 107 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 106 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 105 reports
- Diarrhea: 79 reports
- Drug ineffective: 66 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Vicodin and Vitamin d:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vicodin side effects:
- Pain: 8,895 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 4,939 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,516 reports
- Depression: 3,789 reports
Browse all side effects of Vicodin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin d side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 23,634 reports
- Diarrhea: 15,827 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 14,927 reports
- Drug ineffective: 14,811 reports
- Pain: 13,884 reports
- Weakness: 12,993 reports
- Dizziness: 12,165 reports
- Joint pain: 11,351 reports
Browse all side effects of Vitamin d:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vicodin interactions:
- Vicodin and Oxycontin: 7,985 reports
- Vicodin and Percocet: 5,905 reports
- Vicodin and Prednisone: 5,742 reports
- Vicodin and Aspirin: 5,503 reports
- Vicodin and Xanax: 4,522 reports
- Vicodin and Lisinopril: 4,123 reports
- Vicodin and Neurontin: 3,867 reports
- Vicodin and Lasix: 3,833 reports
- Vicodin and Ambien: 3,781 reports
- Vicodin and Tramadol: 3,756 reports
Browse all interactions between Vicodin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin d interactions:
- Vitamin d and Aspirin: 44,563 reports
- Vitamin d and Calcium: 40,272 reports
- Vitamin d and Vitamin b12: 31,369 reports
- Vitamin d and Gabapentin: 24,901 reports
- Vitamin d and Prednisone: 24,822 reports
- Vitamin d and Vitamin c: 24,265 reports
- Vitamin d and Omeprazole: 23,671 reports
- Vitamin d and Fish oil: 22,083 reports
- Vitamin d and Lisinopril: 21,958 reports
- Vitamin d and Magnesium: 18,926 reports
Browse all interactions between Vitamin d and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate and ergocalciferol (the active ingredients of Vicodin and Vitamin d, respectively), and Vicodin and Vitamin d (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Vicodin and Vitamin d.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Etodolac vs. Arthrotec - 33 seconds ago
- Tarka and Atherosclerosis - 48 seconds ago
- Syndopa vs. Artane - a minute ago
- How effective is Arthrotec for Inflammation? - a minute ago
- Lamictal and Trichorrhexis - a minute ago
- Glucophage and Anal Discomfort - a minute ago
- Minivelle and Plavix drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Diarrhea and Schizophrenia - 3 minutes ago
- Maxidex vs. Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - 3 minutes ago
- Artane and Haldol drug interaction - 3 minutes ago