Viibryd and Brimonidine tartrate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 2 people who take Viibryd and Brimonidine tartrate. Common interactions include erythema among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Viibryd and Brimonidine tartrate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Viibryd and Brimonidine tartrate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Viibryd?
Viibryd has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is used in depression. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 10,818 Viibryd users.
What is Brimonidine tartrate?
Brimonidine tartrate has active ingredients of brimonidine tartrate. It is used in glaucoma. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 2,942 Brimonidine tartrate users.
Number of Viibryd and Brimonidine tartrate reports submitted per year:
Common Viibryd and Brimonidine Tartrate drug interactions by gender *:
- Drug ineffective
- Eye irritation
- Eye pruritus
- Skin ulcer
Common Viibryd and Brimonidine Tartrate drug interactions by age *:
- Drug ineffective
- Eye irritation
- Eye pruritus
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Viibryd and Brimonidine tartrate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Viibryd drug interactions:
- Viibryd and Xyrem: 1,055 reports
- Viibryd and Vitamin d: 703 reports
- Viibryd and Omeprazole: 687 reports
- Viibryd and Xanax: 673 reports
- Viibryd and Gabapentin: 669 reports
- Viibryd and Wellbutrin: 665 reports
- Viibryd and Adderall: 662 reports
- Viibryd and Lisinopril: 583 reports
- Viibryd and Clonazepam: 577 reports
- Viibryd and Synthroid: 559 reports
Browse interactions between Viibryd and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Brimonidine tartrate drug interactions:
- Brimonidine tartrate and Latanoprost: 689 reports
- Brimonidine tartrate and Aspirin: 427 reports
- Brimonidine tartrate and Timolol maleate: 352 reports
- Brimonidine tartrate and Lisinopril: 273 reports
- Brimonidine tartrate and Omeprazole: 271 reports
- Brimonidine tartrate and Furosemide: 267 reports
- Brimonidine tartrate and Amlodipine: 255 reports
- Brimonidine tartrate and Simvastatin: 242 reports
- Brimonidine tartrate and Vitamin d: 227 reports
- Brimonidine tartrate and Prednisone: 224 reports
Browse interactions between Brimonidine tartrate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vilazodone hydrochloride and brimonidine tartrate (the active ingredients of Viibryd and Brimonidine tartrate, respectively), and Viibryd and Brimonidine tartrate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Viibryd and Brimonidine tartrate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Omeprazole and Freezing Phenomenon - 2 seconds ago
- Limbitrol and Melatonin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Hydroxocobalamin and Thrombocytopenia Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Amiodarone Hydrochloride drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Famotidine and Cardiac Failure Chronic - 12 seconds ago
- Mucinex and Prazosin Hydrochloride drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Ketoconazole and Mavik drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Ilaris and Haemoglobin Increased - 21 seconds ago
- Ultravist and Gastric Ulcer - 31 seconds ago
- Niacin and Divalproex Sodium drug interaction - 37 seconds ago