Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole. Common interactions include hair colour changes among females and myelodysplastic syndrome among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 146 people who take Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
146 people who take Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Vitamin b-6?
Vitamin b-6 has active ingredients of pyridoxine (vitamin b6). eHealthMe is studying from 1,051 Vitamin b-6 users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Omeprazole?
Omeprazole has active ingredients of omeprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 360,186 Omeprazole users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole reports submitted per year:
Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole drug interactions by gender *:
Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hassan JK, "POTENTIAL POSITIVE EFFECT OF ORAL PYRIDOXINE ALONE AND IN COMBINATION WITH MECLIZINE ON CIGARETTES SMOKING DURING TENDAYS’TRIAL", IJPSR, 2015 Jan .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Vitamin b-6 (1,051 reports)
- Omeprazole (360,186 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin b-6 side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 104 reports
Browse all side effects of Vitamin b-6:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Omeprazole side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 22,124 reports
- Diarrhea: 20,344 reports
- Chronic kidney disease: 19,690 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 18,194 reports
- Pain: 15,867 reports
- Drug ineffective: 15,549 reports
- Weakness: 15,449 reports
Browse all side effects of Omeprazole:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin b-6 interactions:
- Vitamin b-6 and Vitamin b12: 341 reports
- Vitamin b-6 and Vitamin d: 336 reports
- Vitamin b-6 and Aspirin: 233 reports
- Vitamin b-6 and Vitamin d3: 206 reports
- Vitamin b-6 and Vitamin c: 193 reports
- Vitamin b-6 and Gabapentin: 175 reports
- Vitamin b-6 and Revlimid: 173 reports
- Vitamin b-6 and Xyrem: 166 reports
- Vitamin b-6 and Fish oil: 153 reports
Browse all interactions between Vitamin b-6 and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Omeprazole interactions:
- Omeprazole and Aspirin: 52,102 reports
- Omeprazole and Furosemide: 37,100 reports
- Omeprazole and Prednisone: 34,699 reports
- Omeprazole and Lisinopril: 33,088 reports
- Omeprazole and Gabapentin: 32,468 reports
- Omeprazole and Amlodipine: 31,794 reports
- Omeprazole and Simvastatin: 31,792 reports
- Omeprazole and Metformin: 31,687 reports
- Omeprazole and Vitamin d: 23,671 reports
- Omeprazole and Tramadol: 22,862 reports
Browse all interactions between Omeprazole and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on pyridoxine (vitamin b6) and omeprazole (the active ingredients of Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole, respectively), and Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Vitamin b-6 and Omeprazole.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prednisone and Odefsey drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Augmentin and Gastrointestinal Disorder - 37 seconds ago
- Paracetamol vs. Dolophine Hydrochloride - 42 seconds ago
- Asmanex Twisthaler and Renal Failure Acute - 49 seconds ago
- Provera and Eyelid Infection - 50 seconds ago
- Nuedexta and Ventricular Tachycardia - a minute ago
- Ferrous Fumarate and Hepatic Cirrhosis - a minute ago
- Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Double Strength and Faeces Discolored - a minute ago
- Aleve and Noctiva drug interaction - a minute ago
- Cuts And Puncture Wounds and Lip Swelling - a minute ago