Vitamin d and Astelin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Vitamin d and Astelin. Common interactions include arthralgia among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Vitamin d and Astelin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 335 people who take Vitamin d and Astelin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
335 people who take Vitamin d and Astelin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Vitamin d?
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in low vitamin d. eHealthMe is studying from 234,781 Vitamin d users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Astelin?
Astelin has active ingredients of azelastine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 5,295 Astelin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Vitamin d and Astelin reports submitted per year:
Vitamin d and Astelin drug interactions by gender *:
Vitamin d and Astelin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vitamin d and Astelin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kapoor S, "Influence of Vitamin D Consumption and Levels on the Development of Psychiatric Disorders", Lee, Y. J., & Park, K. (2018). Secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon and Skin Necrosis of Toes in the Paraplegic Patient with Hypertension.?Drug safety-case reports,?5(1), 7., 2014 Aug .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Vitamin d and Astelin interactions:
- Headache (pain in head): 10 reports
- Pain: 8 reports
- Death: 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Vitamin d and Astelin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin d side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 23,634 reports
- Diarrhea: 15,827 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 14,927 reports
- Drug ineffective: 14,811 reports
- Pain: 13,884 reports
- Weakness: 12,993 reports
- Dizziness: 12,165 reports
- Joint pain: 11,351 reports
Browse all side effects of Vitamin d:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Astelin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 459 reports
- Pain: 428 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 411 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 376 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 352 reports
- Chest pain: 335 reports
- Dizziness: 319 reports
Browse all side effects of Astelin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin d interactions:
- Vitamin d and Aspirin: 44,563 reports
- Vitamin d and Calcium: 40,272 reports
- Vitamin d and Vitamin b12: 31,369 reports
- Vitamin d and Gabapentin: 24,901 reports
- Vitamin d and Prednisone: 24,822 reports
- Vitamin d and Vitamin c: 24,265 reports
- Vitamin d and Omeprazole: 23,671 reports
- Vitamin d and Fish oil: 22,083 reports
- Vitamin d and Lisinopril: 21,958 reports
- Vitamin d and Magnesium: 18,926 reports
Browse all interactions between Vitamin d and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Astelin interactions:
- Astelin and Singulair: 1,161 reports
- Astelin and Flonase: 1,061 reports
- Astelin and Zyrtec: 801 reports
- Astelin and Aspirin: 770 reports
- Astelin and Albuterol: 745 reports
- Astelin and Prednisone: 668 reports
- Astelin and Nexium: 600 reports
- Astelin and Nasonex: 586 reports
- Astelin and Synthroid: 570 reports
- Astelin and Allegra: 561 reports
Browse all interactions between Astelin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ergocalciferol and azelastine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Vitamin d and Astelin, respectively), and Vitamin d and Astelin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Vitamin d and Astelin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nuvaring and Itching - now
- Ruzurgi and Nausea And Vomiting - a second ago
- Agenerase and Insomnia - 5 seconds ago
- Halcion and Heart Disease - 13 seconds ago
- Procardia Xl and Cushingoid - 17 seconds ago
- Leflunomide and Hyperammonaemia - 30 seconds ago
- Celestone Soluspan and Erythromycin drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Invega Sustenna and Bruxism - a minute ago
- Estraderm and Sudafed drug interaction - a minute ago
- Dexedrine and Spinal Cord Trauma - a minute ago