Vitamin d and Lopressor drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Vitamin d and Lopressor. Common interactions include fall among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Vitamin d and Lopressor have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,336 people who take Vitamin d and Lopressor from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,336 people who take Vitamin d and Lopressor together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Vitamin d?
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in low vitamin d. eHealthMe is studying from 235,074 Vitamin d users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lopressor?
Lopressor has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 32,077 Lopressor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Vitamin d and Lopressor reports submitted per year:
Vitamin d and Lopressor drug interactions by gender *:
Vitamin d and Lopressor drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vitamin d and Lopressor?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kapoor S, "Influence of Vitamin D Consumption and Levels on the Development of Psychiatric Disorders", Lee, Y. J., & Park, K. (2018). Secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon and Skin Necrosis of Toes in the Paraplegic Patient with Hypertension.?Drug safety-case reports,?5(1), 7., 2014 Aug .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Vitamin d and Lopressor interactions:
- Pain: 67 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 55 reports
- Fever: 41 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 19 reports
- Head injury: 18 reports
- Rashes (redness): 9 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 8 reports
- Chest pain: 6 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Vitamin d and Lopressor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin d side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 23,634 reports
- Diarrhea: 15,827 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 14,927 reports
- Drug ineffective: 14,811 reports
- Pain: 13,884 reports
- Weakness: 12,993 reports
- Dizziness: 12,165 reports
- Joint pain: 11,351 reports
Browse all side effects of Vitamin d:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lopressor side effects:
- Heart attack: 2,437 reports
- Pain: 2,279 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,142 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,116 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,101 reports
- Weakness: 2,094 reports
Browse all side effects of Lopressor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin d interactions:
- Vitamin d and Aspirin: 44,563 reports
- Vitamin d and Calcium: 40,272 reports
- Vitamin d and Vitamin b12: 31,369 reports
- Vitamin d and Gabapentin: 24,901 reports
- Vitamin d and Prednisone: 24,822 reports
- Vitamin d and Vitamin c: 24,265 reports
- Vitamin d and Omeprazole: 23,671 reports
- Vitamin d and Fish oil: 22,083 reports
- Vitamin d and Lisinopril: 21,958 reports
- Vitamin d and Magnesium: 18,926 reports
Browse all interactions between Vitamin d and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lopressor interactions:
- Lopressor and Aspirin: 7,440 reports
- Lopressor and Lasix: 6,123 reports
- Lopressor and Lipitor: 4,817 reports
- Lopressor and Plavix: 4,204 reports
- Lopressor and Norvasc: 3,612 reports
- Lopressor and Lisinopril: 3,271 reports
- Lopressor and Zocor: 2,979 reports
- Lopressor and Coumadin: 2,950 reports
- Lopressor and Synthroid: 2,875 reports
- Lopressor and Prilosec: 2,856 reports
Browse all interactions between Lopressor and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ergocalciferol and metoprolol tartrate (the active ingredients of Vitamin d and Lopressor, respectively), and Vitamin d and Lopressor (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Vitamin d and Lopressor.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Concerta and Minirin drug interaction - now
- Lecithin and Rashes - 3 seconds ago
- Aspirin and Gammagard drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Mycophenolic Acid and Abdominal Pain - 5 seconds ago
- Peg-Intron and Leukoencephalopathy - 11 seconds ago
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis and Insomnia - 17 seconds ago
- Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis and Drowsiness - 19 seconds ago
- Pilocarpine Hydrochloride and Angioplasty - 28 seconds ago
- Demadex and Restlessness Aggravated - 38 seconds ago
- Azathioprine and Actonel drug interaction - 43 seconds ago