Vitamin d and Taclonex drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Vitamin d and Taclonex. Common interactions include application site vesicles among females and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Vitamin d and Taclonex have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 110 people who take Vitamin d and Taclonex from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
110 people who take Vitamin d and Taclonex together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Vitamin d?
Vitamin d has active ingredients of ergocalciferol. It is often used in low vitamin d. eHealthMe is studying from 234,781 Vitamin d users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Taclonex?
Taclonex has active ingredients of betamethasone dipropionate; calcipotriene hydrate. It is often used in psoriasis. eHealthMe is studying from 1,521 Taclonex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Vitamin d and Taclonex reports submitted per year:
Vitamin d and Taclonex drug interactions by gender *:
Vitamin d and Taclonex drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vitamin d and Taclonex?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Kapoor S, "Influence of Vitamin D Consumption and Levels on the Development of Psychiatric Disorders", Lee, Y. J., & Park, K. (2018). Secondary Raynaud’s Phenomenon and Skin Necrosis of Toes in the Paraplegic Patient with Hypertension.?Drug safety-case reports,?5(1), 7., 2014 Aug .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Vitamin d and Taclonex interactions:
- Migraine (headache): 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Vitamin d and Taclonex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin d side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 23,634 reports
- Diarrhea: 15,827 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 14,927 reports
- Drug ineffective: 14,811 reports
- Pain: 13,884 reports
- Weakness: 12,993 reports
- Dizziness: 12,165 reports
- Joint pain: 11,351 reports
Browse all side effects of Vitamin d:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Taclonex side effects:
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 247 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 119 reports
- Drug ineffective: 112 reports
- Diarrhea: 108 reports
Browse all side effects of Taclonex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Vitamin d interactions:
- Vitamin d and Aspirin: 44,563 reports
- Vitamin d and Calcium: 40,272 reports
- Vitamin d and Vitamin b12: 31,369 reports
- Vitamin d and Gabapentin: 24,901 reports
- Vitamin d and Prednisone: 24,822 reports
- Vitamin d and Vitamin c: 24,265 reports
- Vitamin d and Omeprazole: 23,671 reports
- Vitamin d and Fish oil: 22,083 reports
- Vitamin d and Lisinopril: 21,958 reports
- Vitamin d and Magnesium: 18,926 reports
Browse all interactions between Vitamin d and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Taclonex interactions:
- Taclonex and Humira: 404 reports
- Taclonex and Otezla: 370 reports
- Taclonex and Enbrel: 243 reports
- Taclonex and Methotrexate: 138 reports
- Taclonex and Aspirin: 137 reports
- Taclonex and Lisinopril: 116 reports
- Taclonex and Stelara: 107 reports
Browse all interactions between Taclonex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ergocalciferol and betamethasone dipropionate; calcipotriene hydrate (the active ingredients of Vitamin d and Taclonex, respectively), and Vitamin d and Taclonex (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Vitamin d and Taclonex.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sodium Nitroprusside and Bruxism Aggravated - 8 seconds ago
- Bell'S Palsy and drugs of ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride - 10 seconds ago
- Eylea and Necrotising Fasciitis - 28 seconds ago
- Reyataz and Throat Irritation - 43 seconds ago
- Clindagel and Skin - Clammy - 45 seconds ago
- Fludara and Fentanyl Transdermal System drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Hair Loss and drugs of ingredients of imiquimod - a minute ago
- Dry Mouth in Biotin, how severe and when it was recovered? - a minute ago
- Biaxin Xl and Renal Failure Acute - a minute ago
- Topicort and Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago