Vortioxetine and Methotrexate drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 9 people who take Vortioxetine and Methotrexate. Common interactions include cough among females, and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Vortioxetine and Methotrexate have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who take Vortioxetine and Methotrexate together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Vortioxetine?
Vortioxetine has active ingredients of vortioxetine. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 1,928 Vortioxetine users.
What is Methotrexate?
Methotrexate has active ingredients of methotrexate sodium. It is used in rheumatoid arthritis. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 571,372 Methotrexate users.
Number of Vortioxetine and Methotrexate reports submitted per year:
Common Vortioxetine and Methotrexate drug interactions by gender *:
- Kidney infection
- Mental disorder
- Chronic kidney disease
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
- Renal failure
Common Vortioxetine and Methotrexate drug interactions by age *:
- Breast cancer stage ii
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Back pain
- Kidney infection
- Mental disorder
- Pain in extremity
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion
- Oropharyngeal pain
- Renal failure
- Urinary tract infection
- Breast cancer
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Vortioxetine and Methotrexate?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Henien M, Carey B, Hullah E, Sproat C, Patel V, "methotrexate-associated osteonecrosis of the jaw: A report of two cases", Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology and Oral Radiology, 2017 Dec .
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Vortioxetine drug interactions:
- Vortioxetine and Mirtazapine: 244 reports
- Vortioxetine and Sertraline: 241 reports
- Vortioxetine and Acetaminophen: 215 reports
- Vortioxetine and Escitalopram: 199 reports
- Vortioxetine and Tramadol: 198 reports
- Vortioxetine and Zide: 166 reports
- Vortioxetine and Hydrochlorothiazide: 165 reports
- Vortioxetine and Aspirin: 150 reports
- Vortioxetine and Donepezil: 149 reports
- Vortioxetine and Hydroxyzine: 125 reports
Browse interactions between Vortioxetine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Methotrexate drug interactions:
- Methotrexate and Enbrel: 147,114 reports
- Methotrexate and Humira: 138,217 reports
- Methotrexate and Prednisone: 125,427 reports
- Methotrexate and Folic acid: 66,805 reports
- Methotrexate and Remicade: 64,430 reports
- Methotrexate and Orencia: 59,421 reports
- Methotrexate and Sulfasalazine: 59,101 reports
- Methotrexate and Xeljanz: 57,551 reports
- Methotrexate and Actemra: 55,684 reports
- Methotrexate and Leflunomide: 49,213 reports
Browse interactions between Methotrexate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on vortioxetine and methotrexate sodium (the active ingredients of Vortioxetine and Methotrexate, respectively), and Vortioxetine and Methotrexate (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Vortioxetine and Methotrexate.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Luvox and Tazidime drug interaction - now
- Sodium Chloride and Voriconazole drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Percocet and Rectal Fissure - 4 seconds ago
- Guaifenesin and Lysine drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Starlix and Novolin R drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Ambien Cr and Fluorouracil drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Clexane and Dermatitis - Atopic - 17 seconds ago
- Clexane and Eczema - 17 seconds ago
- Metoclopramide and Clenpiq drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Percocet and Ferrous Fumarate drug interaction - 34 seconds ago