Weed and Fludrocortisone acetate drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Weed and Fludrocortisone acetate together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Weed and Fludrocortisone acetate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 15, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Weed and Fludrocortisone acetate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWeed and Fludrocortisone acetate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Weed has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Weed 88 users)
Fludrocortisone acetate has active ingredients of fludrocortisone acetate. It is often used in hypotension. (latest outcomes from Fludrocortisone acetate 1,342 users)
Interactions between Weed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Fludrocortisone acetate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Weed and Fludrocortisone acetatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Weed (marijuana) is often used to treat depression. Fludrocortisone acetate (fludrocortisone acetate) is often used to treat hypotension. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have hypophosphatasia and I currently smoke marijuana it seems to help with aches pains and general soreness it helps me to maintain a functional day I get stuff done with the use of marijuana I hate taking pills I do take an occasional Motrin for inflammation but the marijuana seems to ...
- Is it safe to mix cannabis and campral together? Campral is meant to help with alcohol cravings.
- Dr told me not. to take cialis. If i take fludrocort. Has any one have his. Dr say that
- Does any one feel like after smoking weed they see better ?
- I was prescribed Fludrocortisone once every 3 days over the last couple of months. Something went haywire this month because I began and I've been to the doctors every week this month getting blood work. The last visit she told me to take the medication everyday. So I took it for 5 days ...