Wellbutrin and Alli drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Wellbutrin and Alli. Common interactions include gastrointestinal disorder among females and abdominal pain among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Wellbutrin and Alli have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 62 people who take Wellbutrin and Alli from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
62 people who take Wellbutrin and Alli together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Wellbutrin?
Wellbutrin has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 113,038 Wellbutrin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Alli?
Alli has active ingredients of orlistat. It is often used in weight loss. eHealthMe is studying from 22,654 Alli users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Wellbutrin and Alli reports submitted per year:
Common Wellbutrin and Alli drug interactions by gender *:
- Gastrointestinal disorder
- Muscle spasms
- Gastroenteritis viral
- Gastrointestinal pain
- Lip pain
- Oral herpes
- Abdominal pain
- Postoperative wound infection
Common Wellbutrin and Alli drug interactions by age *:
- Blood triglycerides increased
- Neuropathy peripheral
- Pancreatic cyst
- Renal cyst
- Splenic cyst
- Uterine disorder
- Drug ineffective
- Blood viscosity increased
- Change of bowel habit
- Drug administration error
- Faeces discoloured
- Haemorrhoidal haemorrhage
- Loss of consciousness
- Abdominal pain
- Back pain
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Rectal haemorrhage
- Blood pressure decreased
- Blood urine present
- Defaecation urgency
- Frequent bowel movements
- Maternal exposure during pregnancy
- Rectal discharge
Common conditions people have *:
- Weight Loss: 29 people, 46.77%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Wellbutrin and Alli?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Wellbutrin and Alli interactions:
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 18 reports
- Weight increased: 17 reports
- Indigestion: 16 reports
- Taste - impaired: 15 reports
- Pain: 12 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 11 reports
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 10 reports
- Diarrhea: 9 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Wellbutrin and Alli:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Wellbutrin side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 8,849 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,534 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 7,517 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,356 reports
- Depression: 6,719 reports
- Pain: 5,904 reports
- Dizziness: 5,549 reports
Browse all side effects of Wellbutrin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Alli side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 4,429 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,338 reports
- Weight increased: 2,116 reports
- Constipation: 1,971 reports
- Steatorrhea: 1,731 reports
Browse all side effects of Alli:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Wellbutrin interactions:
- Wellbutrin and Aspirin: 6,441 reports
- Wellbutrin and Synthroid: 6,342 reports
- Wellbutrin and Cymbalta: 6,238 reports
- Wellbutrin and Vitamin d: 5,850 reports
- Wellbutrin and Lexapro: 5,719 reports
- Wellbutrin and Xyrem: 5,696 reports
- Wellbutrin and Seroquel: 5,678 reports
- Wellbutrin and Xanax: 5,638 reports
- Wellbutrin and Zoloft: 5,632 reports
- Wellbutrin and Prozac: 5,254 reports
Browse all interactions between Wellbutrin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on bupropion hydrochloride and orlistat (the active ingredients of Wellbutrin and Alli, respectively), and Wellbutrin and Alli (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Wellbutrin and Alli.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Torsemide and Logorrhea - 2 seconds ago
- Colazal and Thyroid Diseases - 9 seconds ago
- Thiamine and Neurogenic Bladder - 10 seconds ago
- Dorzolamide Hydrochloride and Potassium Chloride drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Lyrica and Sclerodactylia - 21 seconds ago
- Briviact and Thrombocytopenia - 27 seconds ago
- Lamivudine and Red Blood Cell Abnormality - 40 seconds ago
- Arimidex and Sumatriptan Succinate drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Betaxolol and Aricept drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Asa and Hearing Loss - 55 seconds ago