Willow bark and Boswellia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Willow bark and Boswellia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Willow bark and Boswellia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
2 people who take Willow bark, Boswellia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWillow bark and Boswellia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Willow bark has active ingredients of willow bark. (latest outcomes from Willow bark 32 users)
Boswellia has active ingredients of indian frankincense. (latest outcomes from Boswellia 147 users)
Interactions between Willow bark and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Boswellia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Willow bark and Boswelliaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Willow bark (willow bark) is often used to treat arthritis. Boswellia (indian frankincense) is often used to treat inflammation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I am interested to find out what other people have experienced in regards to health benefits and also negative side effects.
- Hi everyone, I'm also a sarcoidosis suferer, and I was thiking to start taking boswellia for inflammation. Do you have any advice for me? Currently, I'm taking turmeric, but I'm not yet sure if it really works...I want to give it a boost by adding boswellia. What do you think?
- My mom suffered from porphyria for years in the past and she cant take any adpirin or aspirin derivatives. She hasnt had any bouts for a couple decades since she did homeopathy. She is now suffering from arthritic pain so i want to give her a product to ease the pain -curamin- which contains ...
- Does anyone know or have had interactions when taking Symbicort and Bosweilla with other vitamins and supplements?
- post chemo pain becoming hard to bare and neck pain severe, took boswellia and shortly thereafter got 80% relief in neck; however, ringing in ears got really loud constantly