Willow bark and Effexor drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Willow bark and Effexor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Willow bark and Effexor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 22, 2017
9 people who take Willow bark, Effexor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWillow bark and Effexor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Willow bark has active ingredients of willow bark. (latest outcomes from Willow bark 32 users)
Effexor has active ingredients of venlafaxine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Effexor 75,053 users)
Interactions between Willow bark and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Effexor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Willow bark and Effexora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Willow bark (willow bark) is often used to treat arthritis. Effexor (venlafaxine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Effexor is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- 26 yr old woman breastfeeding taking effexor. Will lumps develop in breasts?
- Has anyone had trouble with taking Vyvanse and Venlafaxine together because I went to the hospital a few months ago I was on 60 mg Vyvanse and 225 mg of venlafaxine and the paramedics thought I was taking the synthetic drug and I wasn't I had came to a point where I couldn't say anything I could ...
- I am not on any other meds except some vitamin pills
- acute onset numbness , weakness, and gait abnormalities over year ago, other abnormal sensations/functions and pain came on later, symptoms involving mostly sensory and autonomic with some motor persist but fluctuate. have a hard time controlling and dealing with the pain especially. sometimes ...
- My osteopenia has gotten much worse and I am at risk for osteoperosis in my hips. I am 54 and have had scleroderma for 12 years. It is suggested that I take Evista. My question is, am I at risk for kick-starting the progression of my scleroderma by taking this drug?
User reviews to the study
- Hi.I am 18 suffer from bipolar disorder.I am taking venlafaxine for 1,5 month and risperidone for 4 days.I have muscle spasms.My main problem is stammering.
- I am just wondering if my sjogren'S is from taking effexor and if the reason why my Thyroid tests fluctuate is from the two
- Ive taken Venlafaxine for approx. 3-4 years now and for the last 3 years I sometimes struggle driving for more than an hour. this never used to affect me but sometimes I get a tiredness that comes on in my eyes where I find it harder and harder to keep focus on the road and feel like im about ...
- I need relief from bad chest and head cold. I take 75mg effexor xr which supposed to interact with nearly every cold medicine. What can I do?
- has anyone had a feelling in their top lip like when a dental injection is wearing off? is this due to the Effexor, bin on them just over two weeks, had no side effects upto now.