Willow bark and Valium drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Willow bark and Valium together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Willow bark and Valium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
1 person who takes Willow bark, Valium are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeWillow bark and Valium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Willow bark has active ingredients of willow bark. (latest outcomes from Willow bark 32 users)
Valium has active ingredients of diazepam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Valium 32,957 users)
Interactions between Willow bark and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Valium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Willow bark and Valiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Willow bark (willow bark) is often used to treat arthritis. Valium (diazepam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Have double vision after valium use x 10 days. When will this symptom resolve? Have not taken any for 2 days.
- I take the meds in the morning and in a few hours my stomach gets upset and I get diarrhea is this normal
- I have nightmares every night. Just read that Valium could cause them. I have been taking Valium for years to control Cervical Dystonia. Any suggestions on products to help with the nightmares?
- Dry mouth,tooth enamel loss despite excellent oral care, night time bruxism
- Has anyone experienced numbness in the balls of their feet after taking valium for a few years?
User reviews to the study
- You should not be taking turmeric whil on Valium. I am being followed by a group of experts who told me to stop taking turmeric cause it didn't go well with my meds. I am also on Amitryptalin, and turmeric is a no-no.together with that too.
- I'm tapering Valium ( or trying to) , and just started taking Tumeric at night, away from my Valium dose by 1 1/2 hours. I'm interested to know the experience of others with this combo. I have a lot of pain and hopin the tumeric will help,
- Rx called "REQUIP" (but of course has the usual hundred side effects) but its 100% effective. I personally don't like the side effect risks and I am not sure about the RX Ambien. Prudent thing to do – ask your doctor
- I have come off seroquel 150g mostly as the rining in my ears are driving me crazyand now taking saphris for 5 days hoping this med will stop tinnitus.. It made me sleep and felt drowsy but now I'm wide awake at 2.40 am. I'm wondering if i can take valium as a short term thing until i see my ...
- I am 55 and post menopausal. I started taking Valium for anxiety, and started having episodes of vaginal spotting. My GYN did an ultrasound amd biopsy, found nothing. Every year Pap Smears are normal. Just looking for others that are experiencing the same thing