Xanax and Elmiron drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Xanax and Elmiron together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Xanax and Elmiron. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 151 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 28, 2017
151 people who take Xanax, Elmiron are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeXanax and Elmiron from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 91,866 users)
Elmiron has active ingredients of pentosan polysulfate sodium. It is often used in interstitial cystitis (ic). (latest outcomes from Elmiron 3,400 users)
Interactions between Xanax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Elmiron and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Xanax and Elmirona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Xanax (alprazolam) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Elmiron (pentosan polysulfate sodium) is often used to treat cystitis interstitial. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Xanax is used in:
- Elmiron is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take 1mg zannies and topiramate 25mg and I had a random drug test and it came back positive for meth I'm a 36 year old female.
- i was taking 0.5 xanax and now blue xanax 1.0 just take half one and made my heart race and have felt sick for 2 days anybody else have this happen
- I took my xanax,opana er and dicflinac sodium 75 mg. My daughtet had to call 911 ..i wad having a severe allergic reaction
- I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers
- I'm curious about taking avena sativa and weight gain since I'm trying to lose weight and not gain! Any answers would be appreciated! Thank You :)
User reviews to the study
- I start ALP with 1 mg dose after taking 2 days of the same dose I felt that 1 mg is too much for me I cut it to 0.5 and then 0.25 now I am taking about 0.12 to get 0.12 I break the pill in 2 pieces. my aim is to withdraw it because it.s makes my eyes yellowish and most important now I have ...
- Hi my name is Bernie I have had for strokes and then I started getting Tia I've had about 80 of them and they won't stop and I've been tested for seizures and they aren't seizures and the doctors just don't know what they are and then I found this website so I'm kind of glad to find you people ...
- Tapering off,doing 2mg a day atm,any advise how to stop sweating especially from the head/face?Thanks
- I have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. For over 10 years I have taken a 25mg Zoloft daily for panic attacks and anxiety and for approximately 3 years I have taken .125mg alprazolam occasionally for anxiety.
- I take epilepsy medicine, lamotrigine 100mg twice daily. I don't sleep and have had problems in the past where I've been prescribed zopiclone and diazepam. Can xanax be taken with the medication I'm on? I don't know where to turn for help? Any advice would be so appreciated.