Xanax and Prempro/premphase drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Xanax and Prempro/premphase together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Xanax and Prempro/premphase. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on alprazolam and conjugated estrogens/medroxyprogesterone acetate (the active ingredients of Xanax and Prempro/premphase, respectively), and Xanax and Prempro/premphase (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Xanax?
Xanax has active ingredients of alprazolam. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Xanax 103,173 users)
What is Prempro/premphase?
Prempro/premphase has active ingredients of conjugated estrogens/medroxyprogesterone acetate. (latest outcomes from Prempro/premphase 43 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Xanax and Prempro/premphase?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Xanax and Prempro/premphase
- Subscribe to monitor Xanax
- Subscribe to monitor Prempro/premphase
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Xanax and Prempro/premphase
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Xanax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prempro/premphase and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Xanax and Prempro/premphasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Indian Chocolate and Losartan Potassium drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Ezetimibe and Tramadol Hydrochloride drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Xeloda and Theophylline drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Lithane vs. Viibryd - 3 seconds ago
- Pilocarpine Hydrochloride and Humira drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Deafness Unilateral with Requip? - 6 seconds ago
- Asacol Hd and Nac drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Rapid Heart Beat with Nexavar? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Nexavar? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Nexavar? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Bupropion Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Maxzide-25, Meloxicam, Atenolol, Raloxifene Hydrochloride, B12 - 4 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Cordyceps, Effexor Xr - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 12 year old boy who takes Qvar 40 - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Letrozole - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Ventolin, Symbicort, Zyrtec Allergy, Concerta - an hour ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Ashwanga - an hour ago
- Prediction of Xarelto for a 70 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Xulane - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Travatan Z - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.