Xopenex hfa and Albuterol drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Xopenex hfa and Albuterol. Common interactions include drug ineffective among females and cellulitis among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Xopenex hfa and Albuterol have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 154 people who take Xopenex hfa and Albuterol from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
154 people who take Xopenex hfa and Albuterol together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Xopenex hfa?
Xopenex hfa has active ingredients of levalbuterol tartrate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 2,137 Xopenex hfa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,943 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Xopenex hfa and Albuterol reports submitted per year:
Xopenex hfa and Albuterol drug interactions by gender *:
Xopenex hfa and Albuterol drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Xopenex hfa and Albuterol?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Xopenex hfa (2,137 reports)
- Albuterol (134,943 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Xopenex hfa and Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xopenex hfa side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 177 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 158 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 141 reports
- Asthma: 125 reports
- Dizziness: 123 reports
- Pain: 112 reports
- High blood pressure: 108 reports
Browse all side effects of Xopenex hfa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,297 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Xopenex hfa interactions:
- Xopenex hfa and Xopenex: 2,001 reports
- Xopenex hfa and Singulair: 543 reports
- Xopenex hfa and Xyrem: 489 reports
- Xopenex hfa and Prednisone: 428 reports
- Xopenex hfa and Vitamin d: 355 reports
- Xopenex hfa and Symbicort: 338 reports
- Xopenex hfa and Aspirin: 319 reports
- Xopenex hfa and Gabapentin: 294 reports
- Xopenex hfa and Advair hfa: 285 reports
- Xopenex hfa and Omeprazole: 283 reports
Browse all interactions between Xopenex hfa and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on levalbuterol tartrate and albuterol (the active ingredients of Xopenex hfa and Albuterol, respectively), and Xopenex hfa and Albuterol (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Xopenex hfa and Albuterol.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Prograf and Gingival Erythema - a second ago
- Alvesco and Eyelid Ptosis - a second ago
- Tylenol and Resting Tremor - 2 seconds ago
- Zolpidem Tartrate and Aortic Thrombosis - 10 seconds ago
- Isoflurane and Erythema Multiforme - 13 seconds ago
- Diprosone and Facial Paralysis - 14 seconds ago
- Respiratory Disorder and Arthropod Sting - 14 seconds ago
- Inflammation and Skin Haemorrhage - 14 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone and Breast Lump - 19 seconds ago
- Revatio and Menstruation Delayed - 24 seconds ago