Zagam and Viramune drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Zagam and Viramune together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zagam and Viramune. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you take Zagam and Viramune?
You are not alone:
Zagam has active ingredients of sparfloxacin. (latest outcomes from Zagam 175 users)
Viramune has active ingredients of nevirapine. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Viramune 9,813 users)
Interactions between Zagam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Viramune and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zagam and Viramunea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Amlodipine and Truvada drug interaction - now
- Will you have Tingling And Numbness with Avinza? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Sensory Loss with Avinza? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Paresthesias with Avinza? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness with Avinza? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 26 minutes ago
- Prediction of Viagra for a 44 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Prozac, Zyprexa, Provigil, Abilify - an hour ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.