Zantac 300 and Tramadol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Zantac 300 and Tramadol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zantac 300 and Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
1 person who takes Zantac 300, Tramadol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zantac 300 and Tramadol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZantac 300 and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zantac 300 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 300 208 users)
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,460 users)
Interactions between Zantac 300 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tramadol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zantac 300 and Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zantac 300 (ranitidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zantac 300 is used in:
- Tramadol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- How Can I prevent flatulence before I take tramadol? I’ve tried antacids and Prilosec, without avail. It’s embarrassing.
- Has anyone taking long term tramadol tried turmeric supplements? I wonder if bad interactions exist between those two
- Hello, how long after you get off of Tramadol until your sperm count is back to normal?
- I have had gerd my whole life, when I was 10 they found 3 bleeding ulcers and a hyatil hernia treated me with tagament and nexium. I am currently 34 and have been on nexium most of my life also tried others but always came back to nexium now I'm on 40mg twice a day. For about a month now I have ...
- Hi, is anyone else in this group or have experience with this with their partner? I am experiencing this issue
User reviews to the study
- I've used tramadol 50 at 2x4 daily for a few years now my teeth keep chipping and breaking. What to do I have no insurance for teeth and use the VA
- How do I get rid of the acne and manage my pain. I have had 13 Dots and 2 PE. Which causes me to have post thrombotic syndrome very painful . I will be 50 in a few weeks and I never had acne.
- How do I get rid of the acne and manage my pain. I have had 13 Dots and 2 PE. Which causes me to have post thrombotic syndrome very painful
- Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
- Hi, I'm on here looking for anyone who has similar symptoms as my 79 year old mum. She's been taking tramadol for 8 years (50mg twice daily). She has currently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to try to understand if the extreme fatigue she is experiencing is due to the tramadol ...