Zerit and Ashwagandha drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Zerit and Ashwagandha together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zerit and Ashwagandha. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zerit and Ashwagandha?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZerit and Ashwagandha from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zerit has active ingredients of stavudine. (latest outcomes from Zerit 8,956 users)
Ashwagandha has active ingredients of ashwagandha. It is often used in generalized anxiety disorder. (latest outcomes from Ashwagandha 111 users)
Interactions between Zerit and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ashwagandha and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zerit and Ashwagandhaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zerit (stavudine) is often used to treat hiv infection. Ashwagandha (ashwagandha) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Anybody have any experience with this supplement?
- Do you know of many people who are doing this? Have you any testimonials?
- Don't know
- Hi All, just wondering if there is anyone here who has experienced breast tissue tenderness after taking Ashwagandha? I've been taking the capsules (600 mg ) once a day for a week now and have been having a lot of tenderness, the kinds that occurs pre-menstrually (and nope, i am not ...
- -->is Ashwagandha useful for the Medullary Carcinoma (thyroid cancer) patiant?. -->Is there any side effect by taking Ashwagandha?. How useful for the Medullary carcinoma type of Thyroid cancer patiants?
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I have been taking 20 mg Paxil for years now for anxiety and panic and it has been helpful. I am now entering menopause and am having hot flashes, insomnia and my anxiety has ramped up a bit. I just purchased some Ashwaghanda 62.5 mg but I got nervous when I read the side of the bottle ...
- Hi am 33 yrs old male m bipolar trying to stabilize my mood naturally but it's too hard.. hope I get support from this group
- I just started taking Ashwagandha yesterday. I have been taking 5mg of Doxepin at night before bed. I am taking 500 mg of Ashwagandha in pill format. The Doctor suggested that I start it with Synthroid. I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I was concerned about taking the two. I ...
- I've been prescribed Venlafaxine 37.5 twice a day. Been struggling for about 8 weeks and still feel nauseous particularly in the morning after it. Now I've started Ashwagandha after reading successful stories about it. Just took 400 mg last night to help with sleep for first time. Not sure what ...
- I have been on Warfarin for one year and am wanting to start taking Ashwaganda for several reasons. What has been reactions to the two taken together?