Zetia and Yao jiu ha drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Zetia and Yao jiu ha together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zetia and Yao jiu ha. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on ezetimibe and chrysanthemum (the active ingredients of Zetia and Yao jiu ha, respectively), and Zetia and Yao jiu ha (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Zetia?
Zetia has active ingredients of ezetimibe. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Zetia 38,963 users)
What is Yao jiu ha?
Yao jiu ha has active ingredients of chrysanthemum.
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Zetia and Yao jiu ha?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Zetia and Yao jiu ha
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Zetia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Yao jiu ha and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zetia and Yao jiu haa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage with Keppra Xr? - a second ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Disorder with Pravachol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Quantitative Stool Fat Determination with Yellow Nail Syndrome? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Numbness In Hands Or Feet with Sulfasalazine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Parvovirus Infection with Carbocaine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Gait Deviation with 1,2-Dithiolane-3-Valeric Acid? - 5 seconds ago
- Muse and Earth Smoke drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride and Baby Woodrose drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Duodenal Ulcer Haemorrhage with Extended Phenytoin Sodium? - 9 seconds ago
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and Azithromycin drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Clonidine - 5 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old man who takes Magnesium Aspartate, Aleve, Klonopin, Metoprolol Succinate, Tylenol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old man who takes Klonopin, Magnesium Aspartate, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Flexeril, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr, Spironolactone, Zoloft, Prozac, Buspar, Omeprazole for a 32 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Flexeril, Effexor Xr - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Tramadol - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Nyquil, Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium, Nyquil for a 23 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Flonase, Benzonatate, Allegra Allergy - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Adderall 30 - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.