Zioptan and Oxycodone hydrochloride drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Zioptan and Oxycodone hydrochloride together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Zioptan and Oxycodone hydrochloride have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who take Zioptan and Oxycodone hydrochloride together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Zioptan?
Zioptan has active ingredients of tafluprost. It is often used in glaucoma. eHealthMe is studying from 2,448 Zioptan users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Oxycodone hydrochloride?
Oxycodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 31,870 Oxycodone hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Zioptan and Oxycodone hydrochloride reports submitted per year:
Common Zioptan and Oxycodone Hydrochloride drug interactions by gender *:
- Eye pain
Common Zioptan and Oxycodone Hydrochloride drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zioptan and Oxycodone hydrochloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Zioptan and Oxycodone hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zioptan side effects:
- Eye pain: 216 reports
- Drug ineffective: 203 reports
- Death: 186 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 125 reports
Browse all side effects of Zioptan:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Oxycodone hydrochloride side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 1,321 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 890 reports
- Drug ineffective: 786 reports
- Drug abuse: 776 reports
- Depression: 712 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 701 reports
- Rashes (redness): 652 reports
Browse all side effects of Oxycodone hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zioptan interactions:
- Zioptan and Cosopt: 150 reports
Browse all interactions between Zioptan and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Oxycodone hydrochloride interactions:
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen: 7,077 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ms contin: 6,668 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Morphine: 6,205 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Morphine sulfate: 5,902 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Pantoprazole: 1,790 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Hydromorphone hydrochloride: 1,443 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Acetaminophen: 1,107 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ryzolt: 872 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Methotrexate: 757 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Profen: 740 reports
Browse all interactions between Oxycodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on tafluprost and oxycodone hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Zioptan and Oxycodone hydrochloride, respectively), and Zioptan and Oxycodone hydrochloride (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Zioptan and Oxycodone hydrochloride.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Calcium Acetate and Atenolol drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Ofev and Yellow Skin - 10 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen vs. Lamictal - 14 seconds ago
- Abdominal Pain and Salivary Gland Mass - 19 seconds ago
- Testosterone Cypionate and Wheezing - 26 seconds ago
- Fexofenadine Hydrochloride and Abdominal Pain - 31 seconds ago
- Inbrija and Limb Injury - 34 seconds ago
- Restoril and Anovulatory Cycle - 38 seconds ago
- Selzentry and Tendon Rupture - 40 seconds ago
- Probiotic and Benicar drug interaction - 51 seconds ago