Zithromax and Lopressor drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zithromax and Lopressor. Common interactions include palpitations among females and myocardial infarction among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Zithromax and Lopressor have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 289 people who take Zithromax and Lopressor from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
289 people who take Zithromax and Lopressor together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Zithromax?
Zithromax has active ingredients of azithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. eHealthMe is studying from 33,930 Zithromax users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Lopressor?
Lopressor has active ingredients of metoprolol tartrate. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 32,077 Lopressor users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Zithromax and Lopressor reports submitted per year:
Zithromax and Lopressor drug interactions by gender *:
Zithromax and Lopressor drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zithromax and Lopressor?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Zithromax and Lopressor interactions:
- Breathing difficulty: 35 reports
- Atelectasis (partial or complete collapse of the lung): 26 reports
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 14 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Zithromax and Lopressor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zithromax side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 2,554 reports
- Pain: 2,363 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,003 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 1,988 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,907 reports
Browse all side effects of Zithromax:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lopressor side effects:
- Heart attack: 2,437 reports
- Pain: 2,279 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,142 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,116 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,101 reports
- Weakness: 2,094 reports
Browse all side effects of Lopressor:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zithromax interactions:
- Zithromax and Prednisone: 3,261 reports
- Zithromax and Albuterol: 2,233 reports
- Zithromax and Aspirin: 2,155 reports
- Zithromax and Prilosec: 1,905 reports
- Zithromax and Levaquin: 1,893 reports
- Zithromax and Nexium: 1,780 reports
- Zithromax and Tylenol: 1,769 reports
- Zithromax and Bactrim: 1,747 reports
- Zithromax and Profen: 1,720 reports
- Zithromax and Ibu: 1,696 reports
Browse all interactions between Zithromax and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Lopressor interactions:
- Lopressor and Aspirin: 7,440 reports
- Lopressor and Lasix: 6,123 reports
- Lopressor and Lipitor: 4,817 reports
- Lopressor and Plavix: 4,204 reports
- Lopressor and Norvasc: 3,612 reports
- Lopressor and Lisinopril: 3,271 reports
- Lopressor and Zocor: 2,979 reports
- Lopressor and Coumadin: 2,950 reports
- Lopressor and Synthroid: 2,875 reports
- Lopressor and Prilosec: 2,856 reports
Browse all interactions between Lopressor and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on azithromycin and metoprolol tartrate (the active ingredients of Zithromax and Lopressor, respectively), and Zithromax and Lopressor (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Zithromax and Lopressor.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Betapace and Cardioactive Drug Level Increased - 8 seconds ago
- Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Ventricular Extrasystoles - 53 seconds ago
- Costochondritis and Arrhythmias - a minute ago
- Keytruda and Tourette'S Syndrome Aggravated - a minute ago
- Topamax and Gliosis - a minute ago
- Chlorthalidone and Exercise Test Abnormal - a minute ago
- Subutex and Drug Exposure Via Breast Milk - 2 minutes ago
- Advil and Cancer Pain - 2 minutes ago
- Lopressor and Clavicle Fracture - 2 minutes ago
- Fish Oil and Aortic Thrombosis - 2 minutes ago