Zofran odt and Aricept drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Zofran odt and Aricept together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Zofran odt and Aricept have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Zofran odt and Aricept together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Zofran odt?
Zofran odt has active ingredients of ondansetron. It is often used in nausea. eHealthMe is studying from 1,986 Zofran odt users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Aricept?
Aricept has active ingredients of donepezil hydrochloride. It is often used in alzheimer's disease. eHealthMe is studying from 23,864 Aricept users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Zofran odt and Aricept reports submitted per year:
Common Zofran Odt and Aricept drug interactions by gender *:
- Abdominal pain
Common Zofran Odt and Aricept drug interactions by age *:
- Abdominal pain
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zofran odt and Aricept?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Zofran odt (1,986 reports)
- Aricept (23,864 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Zofran odt and Aricept:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zofran odt side effects:
- Pain: 445 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 431 reports
- Fever: 221 reports
- Cough: 211 reports
Browse all side effects of Zofran odt:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aricept side effects:
- Weakness: 1,264 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,202 reports
- Dizziness: 1,008 reports
- Drowsiness: 901 reports
- Diarrhea: 878 reports
Browse all side effects of Aricept:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zofran odt interactions:
- Zofran odt and Zofran: 697 reports
- Zofran odt and Aspirin: 172 reports
- Zofran odt and Ondansetron hydrochloride: 101 reports
Browse all interactions between Zofran odt and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aricept interactions:
- Aricept and Namenda: 3,363 reports
- Aricept and Aspirin: 2,996 reports
- Aricept and Lasix: 1,679 reports
- Aricept and Lipitor: 1,599 reports
- Aricept and Seroquel: 1,345 reports
- Aricept and Synthroid: 1,261 reports
- Aricept and Plavix: 1,258 reports
- Aricept and Lisinopril: 1,225 reports
- Aricept and Norvasc: 1,201 reports
- Aricept and Zoloft: 1,152 reports
Browse all interactions between Aricept and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on ondansetron and donepezil hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Zofran odt and Aricept, respectively), and Zofran odt and Aricept (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Zofran odt and Aricept.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Apriso and Itching - a second ago
- Yohimbine and Aortic Arteriosclerosis - 3 seconds ago
- Demadex vs. Potassium Chloride - 4 seconds ago
- Crohn'S Disease and Urethritis - 5 seconds ago
- Econazole Nitrate and Mesna drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Duragesic and Pravachol drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Veklury and Prednisolone drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Percocet and Epidermal Necrosis - 54 seconds ago
- Epirubicin Hydrochloride and Fluorouracil drug interaction - a minute ago
- Symmetrel and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - a minute ago