Zofran and Meclizine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zofran and Meclizine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zofran and Meclizine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 494 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
494 people who take Zofran, Meclizine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zofran and Meclizine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZofran and Meclizine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zofran has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Zofran 44,144 users)
Meclizine has active ingredients of meclizine hydrochloride. It is often used in dizziness. (latest outcomes from Meclizine 10,544 users)
Interactions between Zofran and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Meclizine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zofran and Meclizinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zofran (ondansetron hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Meclizine (meclizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat dizziness. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zofran is used in:
- Meclizine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take 2 zofrans at nite. Wantednto try this supplement called gastric smooth.has. L carnitine and hydrpxypropyl. Was concerned of any interactions. I too use opiates for fibro.howecer under a doctors care for it., Sincere thanks. Trish
- I took a 25mg meclizine tablet at night & in the morning for vertigo for about a week. On the last day I noticed blood in my stools. I looked it up and found your site. I haven't taken any more since then, and this morning there is just a tiny bit of blood. My question is, is this a long lasting ...
- my husband passed away suddenly this passed friday of a cardiac. wondering is there could be any drug interaction that would have caused it.
- Had scary hallucinations from flexeril, just started it two days ago. Antidepressants also caused this.
- Can they be taken in the same night. M son is so nausea us and achy
User reviews to the study
- I recentaly started antivert and been on depicote for a while would antivert and depicote make you extreamly dizzy
- Vimpat and meclazine. I have been taking Vimpat for many years, As you know, Vimpat causes dizziness. I almost have to stop Vimpat because the vertgo. I tried meclazine and it works, (125 mg tabs, 4 per day. I take fewer tabs, I have seizures. If I have a seizure someone in my household gives me ...
- I just found out that Zofran may have caused my Stillbirth. Are there any studies that show this? All of my tests have come back normal. My babies genetic screening came back fine, my placenta came back fine and the autopsy came back normal. I am at a loss. My doctor told me that Zofran was ...
- Has anyone had success with these two drugs being taken together? I am getting ready to do my third weekly shot of Bydureon and it is almost unbearable how sick I am for 24-48 hours afterwards. Newly diagnosed with diabetes, A1C level is 15.9
- Hi everyone, Thank you for letting me join your group. My name is Mary, (Mary1016), the major illnesses I suffer with is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/RSD, small fiber peripheral neuropathy diagnosed with biopsy two weeks ago. I was told the neuropathy was already severe and the thing to do ...