Zomig and Eplerenone drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zomig and Eplerenone. Common interactions include body mass index increased among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Zomig and Eplerenone have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take Zomig and Eplerenone from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who take Zomig and Eplerenone together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Zomig?
Zomig has active ingredients of zolmitriptan. It is often used in migraine. eHealthMe is studying from 6,941 Zomig users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Eplerenone?
Eplerenone has active ingredients of eplerenone. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 7,748 Eplerenone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Zomig and Eplerenone reports submitted per year:
Common Zomig and Eplerenone drug interactions by gender *:
- Body mass index increased
- Infusion related reaction
Common Zomig and Eplerenone drug interactions by age *:
- Body mass index increased
- Infusion related reaction
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zomig and Eplerenone?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Zomig and Eplerenone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zomig side effects:
- Migraine (headache): 1,077 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 723 reports
- Drug ineffective: 525 reports
- Pain: 457 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 418 reports
- Nausea and vomiting: 384 reports
Browse all side effects of Zomig:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Eplerenone side effects:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 807 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 726 reports
- Dizziness: 496 reports
- Oedema peripheral (superficial swelling): 448 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 419 reports
- Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney): 396 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 351 reports
- Weakness: 330 reports
- Diarrhea: 303 reports
Browse all side effects of Eplerenone:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zomig interactions:
- Zomig and Topamax: 542 reports
- Zomig and Synthroid: 362 reports
- Zomig and Nexium: 349 reports
- Zomig and Xyrem: 337 reports
- Zomig and Prednisone: 305 reports
- Zomig and Vitamin d: 298 reports
- Zomig and Lyrica: 289 reports
- Zomig and Cymbalta: 288 reports
- Zomig and Gabapentin: 286 reports
- Zomig and Clonazepam: 272 reports
Browse all interactions between Zomig and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Eplerenone interactions:
- Eplerenone and Furosemide: 2,538 reports
- Eplerenone and Ramipril: 1,548 reports
- Eplerenone and Aspirin: 1,308 reports
- Eplerenone and Carvedilol: 1,188 reports
- Eplerenone and Entresto: 1,158 reports
- Eplerenone and Lopurin: 1,017 reports
- Eplerenone and Metformin: 934 reports
- Eplerenone and Pantoprazole: 878 reports
- Eplerenone and Clopidogrel: 830 reports
- Eplerenone and Omeprazole: 703 reports
Browse all interactions between Eplerenone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on zolmitriptan and eplerenone (the active ingredients of Zomig and Eplerenone, respectively), and Zomig and Eplerenone (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Zomig and Eplerenone.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Primary Myelofibrosis and Hospitalisation - now
- Deep Venous Thrombosis and Hospitalisation - 2 seconds ago
- Temovate and Seborrhoeic Keratosis - 2 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Hospitalisation - 5 seconds ago
- Psoriatic Arthropathy Aggravated and Hospitalisation - 5 seconds ago
- Ergocalciferol and Hospitalisation - 7 seconds ago
- Avita and Constipation - 7 seconds ago
- Rabeprazole and Cefuroxime Axetil drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Paracetamol and Hospitalisation - 12 seconds ago
- Hypertension Aggravated and Hospitalisation - 14 seconds ago