Zonegran and Imitrex drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zonegran and Imitrex together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 39 people who take Zonegran and Imitrex from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
39 people who take Zonegran, Imitrex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- Rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints)
- Rhinitis (a medical term for irritation and inflammation of the mucous membrane inside the nose)
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus)
- Skin disorder (skin disease)
- Somnolence (a state of near-sleep, a strong desire for sleep)
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Zonegran and Imitrex?
You are not alone:
Zonegran has active ingredients of zonisamide. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Zonegran 4,772 users)
Imitrex has active ingredients of sumatriptan succinate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Imitrex 16,666 users)
Interactions between Zonegran and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Imitrex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zonegran and Imitrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sleep Walking with Restasis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Somnambulism with Restasis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Walking During Sleep with Restasis? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (Pid) with Truvada? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Salpingo-Oophoritis with Truvada? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Cymbalta for a 33 year old woman - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 18 year old boy who takes Cephalexin, Fluoxetine - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Prozac, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse - 55 minutes ago
- Prediction of Xanax for a 67 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - 2 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.