Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr. Common interactions include nausea among females and dysentery among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who take Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12 people who take Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Zopiclone?
Zopiclone has active ingredients of eszopiclone. It is often used in insomnia. eHealthMe is studying from 42,575 Zopiclone users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Wellbutrin sr?
Wellbutrin sr has active ingredients of bupropion hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 11,751 Wellbutrin sr users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr reports submitted per year:
Common Zopiclone and Wellbutrin Sr drug interactions by gender *:
- Body temperature increased
- Drug ineffective
- Feeling hot
- Muscular weakness
- Myocardial infarction
- Skin ulcer
Common Zopiclone and Wellbutrin Sr drug interactions by age *:
- Chest pain
- Coronary artery disease
- Diabetic dermopathy
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Hepatitis c
- Muscular weakness
- Myocardial infarction
- Gastric infection
- Feeling hot
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
- Libido increased
- Blood urine present
- Facial bones fracture
Common conditions people have *:
- Migraine (headache): 3 people, 25.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 16.67%
- Lung Cancer - Non-Small Cell (lung cancer): 2 people, 16.67%
- Lipodystrophy Acquired (a regional loss of subcutaneous adipose tissue which usually starts in the face, extends downward acquired): 2 people, 16.67%
- Hiv Infection: 1 person, 8.33%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 8.33%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 8.33%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 1 person, 8.33%
- Dermatitis Acneiform (dermatoses including acne vulgaris, rosacea, folliculitis, and perioral dermatitis): 1 person, 8.33%
- Hereditary Angioedema (recurrent episodes of severe swelling): 1 person, 8.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lai HC, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Zopiclone use associated with increased risk of acute pancreatitis: a case–control study in Taiwan", International journal of clinical practice, 2015 Nov .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zopiclone interactions:
Browse all interactions between Zopiclone and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Wellbutrin sr interactions:
Browse all interactions between Wellbutrin sr and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on eszopiclone and bupropion hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr, respectively), and Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Zopiclone and Wellbutrin sr.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Depakote and Tinnitus Aggravated - now
- Paclitaxel and Road Traffic Accident - 5 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Hypersensitivity - 7 seconds ago
- Nicotine and Halcion drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Ranitidine and Butorphanol Tartrate drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Lamictal and T-Lymphocyte Count Decreased - 20 seconds ago
- Losartan and Lung Carcinoma Cell Type Unspecified Stage I - 30 seconds ago
- Magnesium Oxide and Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma - 32 seconds ago
- Nasonex and Sodium Chloride drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Lantus and Birth Control - 34 seconds ago