Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief. Common interactions include diverticulum among females.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 17 people who take Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
17 people who take Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Zyprexa?
Zyprexa has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. eHealthMe is studying from 62,739 Zyprexa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Flonase allergy relief?
Flonase allergy relief has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 6,069 Flonase allergy relief users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief reports submitted per year:
Common Zyprexa and Flonase Allergy Relief drug interactions by gender *:
- Gastrointestinal ulcer
- Alcohol withdrawal syndrome
- Blood pressure fluctuation
- Duodenal ulcer
- Electrocardiogram qt prolonged
- Hepatic enzyme increased
- Loss of consciousness
Common Zyprexa and Flonase Allergy Relief drug interactions by age *:
- Suicide attempt
- Acute psychosis
- Suicidal ideation
Common conditions people have *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 15 people, 88.24%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 14 people, 82.35%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 11.76%
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 2 people, 11.76%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 11.76%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 11.76%
- Hypersensitivity: 2 people, 11.76%
- Blood Glucose Fluctuation: 2 people, 11.76%
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Recurrent (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblast- recurrent): 2 people, 11.76%
- Abdominal Pain: 2 people, 11.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimer’s Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan .
- Gupta SK, Shwetank B, "Reversible bilateral sensori-neural hearing loss due to olanzapine in a male suffering from bipolar affective disorder", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Og?odek E, Szota A, Araszkiewicz A, "Olanzapine-induced neuroleptic malignant syndrome after 10 years of treatment", Aust NZJ Psychiatry, 2013 Oct .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zyprexa interactions:
Browse all interactions between Zyprexa and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Flonase allergy relief interactions:
Browse all interactions between Flonase allergy relief and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on olanzapine and fluticasone propionate (the active ingredients of Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief, respectively), and Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Zyprexa and Flonase allergy relief.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dicyclomine Hydrochloride and Lyrica drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Micro-K drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Renal Failure - Acute in Anaprox, how severe and when it was recovered? - 19 seconds ago
- Acute Kidney Failure in Anaprox, how severe and when it was recovered? - 19 seconds ago
- Copaxone and Memantine drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Osteomalacia - 35 seconds ago
- Lopurin and Coccydynia - 49 seconds ago
- Betaseron and Paraesthesia Oral - 52 seconds ago
- Flagyl and Acquired Porphyria - 54 seconds ago
- Thiamine Hydrochloride and Clozaril drug interaction - a minute ago