Zyprexa and Vistaril drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zyprexa and Vistaril together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zyprexa and Vistaril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 438 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 24, 2017
438 people who take Zyprexa, Vistaril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Zyprexa and Vistaril?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeZyprexa and Vistaril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Zyprexa has active ingredients of olanzapine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Zyprexa 54,541 users)
Vistaril has active ingredients of hydroxyzine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Vistaril 6,579 users)
Interactions between Zyprexa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Vistaril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zyprexa and Vistarila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Zyprexa (olanzapine) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Vistaril (hydroxyzine hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Zyprexa is used in:
- Vistaril is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Zyprexa made me a monster.. I started taking zyprexa about two years ago and changed my entire personality without me seeing it.. I am a 39 year old man and my entire life I have never been a person who was violent or angry.. I was the complete opposite to be honest.. I got married and soon ...
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- hello i tested positif on the elispot test for borrelia and i am taking for almost one year zyprexa, what shall i do to heal?
- Person moved to care home lethargic, sleeping all day, poor comprehension, poor fluid intake, constipation, little activity although physically able to move about well when awake
- My father is a 47 year old, overweight male that has been diagnosed with Toxoplasmosis and CMV secondary to HIV with a CD4 count in the 100's and below at first he was given Invega and now he is taking Zyprexa, he suffers very much from dementia/deliria. Our doctors have been uncommunicative and ...
User reviews to the study
- I am glad I found this group. I have had some very bad side effects for the past 6 month. I had to go the ER 5 times in March and April. I get very dehydrated, shaky. involuntary muscle movement also slurred speaks and have trouble remembering what I am going. I think it is a medicine withdral ...
- Going on month 8 of zyprexa withdrawal. Can anyone else relate? Im very lost right now! My doctor thinks im lying about my horrific withdrawals. He wont even give me anti-nausea medication, even though i'm nauseated 24/7. I have almost every withdrawal symptom imaginable. I was taking 15-20mg ...
- Anyone have mouth movement with zyprexa? I keep biting my inner lip and moving my lips around. Could zyprexa be causing this?
- Hello, I Just started taking Zyprexia. I'm already taking 400mg Dilantin. The more I read the more frightened I become. I really could use some help and suppor.
- I am managing my tinnitus most of the time, but tonight it got louder, and in both ears this. Nights like this are depressing a bit and annoying. I have been taking zyprexa since 2012. I didn't really recall when I first became aware of THE TINNITUS . Just in the past year has it been a ...