Zyrtec and Prosom drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zyrtec and Prosom together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Zyrtec and Prosom. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
7 people who take Zyrtec, Prosom are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Subscribe to monitor Zyrtec and Prosom
- Subscribe to monitor Zyrtec
- Subscribe to monitor Prosom
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec 56,030 users)
Prosom has active ingredients of estazolam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Prosom 308 users)
Interactions between Zyrtec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prosom and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zyrtec and Prosoma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec (161 members)
- Support group for people who take Prosom
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec and Prosom
You may be interested in these posts
- Will these awful palpitations go away if I stop taking Zytec? I didn't know it could cause this
- What is the cure or remedies, how long the stiff neck will be ?
- They put me on Adderall XR 25mg for my ADHD. I'm also on lithium carbonate er and neurontin. I was on the adderall for one week and now I'm still having symptoms of psychosis. I'm hallucinating and having a hard time distinguishing what is real and what isn't. I still have extreme paranoia as...
- started using zyrtec 3 days ago and got awake yesterday morning and had lost hearing in my left eye .. Dr is not in today , not sure who to call . will hearing come back ? have also had a problem taking a leak . this medication may be good for some people but I used it for 3 days and have...
- Severe allergies and taking lithium and trileptal
- Will you have Insomnia with Metformin?
- What to expect when you take Lamotrigine and have Elevated Liver Enzymes?
- Will you have Serotonin Syndrome with Keppra?
- Will you have Hiv with Humulin R?
- Will you have Pvt with Carvedilol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Metformin and have Insomnia?
- Support group for people who take Keppra and have Serotonin Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Humulin R and have Hiv?
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Pvt?
- Support group for people who take Verelan Pm and have Dvt?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.