Zyrtec and Prosom drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Zyrtec and Prosom together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take Zyrtec and Prosom from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
7 people who take Zyrtec, Prosom are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Zyrtec and Prosom?
You are not alone:
Zyrtec has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Zyrtec 65,812 users)
Prosom has active ingredients of estazolam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Prosom 318 users)
Interactions between Zyrtec and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Prosom and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Zyrtec and Prosoma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rachialgia with Valchlor? - now
- Will you have Tendonitis with Capsicum? - now
- Will you have Haemoglobinuria Present with Tikosyn? - a second ago
- Will you have Drug Abuse And Dependence with Albuterol? - a second ago
- Will you have Drug Addiction with Albuterol? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 20 year old man who takes Loratadine - a minute ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Prozac, Lamictal - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Sudafed - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Probiotic - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Allopurinol, Melatonin, Vitamin D3, Lamictal - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.