A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Tegretol, Zofran Odt, Baclofen, Synthroid - from FDA reports
118 females aged 48 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 48 year old female patient who has Trigeminal Neuralgia, Nausea, Rls, Hypothyroid. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 10, 2017
118 females aged 48 (±5) who take Tegretol, Zofran Odt, Baclofen, Synthroid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 48
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Trigeminal Neuralgia, Nausea, Rls, Hypothyroid
- Drugs taken:
- Tegretol (carbamazepine)
- Zofran Odt (ondansetron)
- Baclofen (baclofen)
- Synthroid (levothyroxine sodium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Jerky Body Movements: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Jerky Body Movements in Trigeminal Neuralgia: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Jerky Body Movements in Nausea: 1 (0.03% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Nausea)
- Jerky Body Movements in Rls: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Rls)
- Jerky Body Movements in Hypothyroid: 1 (0.02% of females aged 48 (±5) who have Hypothyroid)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Jerky Body Movements in Tegretol: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Tegretol)
- Jerky Body Movements in drugs with ingredients of Tegretol: 1 (0.02% of females aged 48 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of carbamazepine)
- Jerky Body Movements in Zofran Odt: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Zofran Odt)
- Jerky Body Movements in drugs with ingredients of Zofran Odt: 2 (0.03% of females aged 48 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of ondansetron)
- Jerky Body Movements in Baclofen: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Baclofen)
- Jerky Body Movements in drugs with ingredients of Baclofen: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of baclofen)
- Jerky Body Movements in Synthroid: 0 (0% of females aged 48 (±5) who take Synthroid)
- Jerky Body Movements in drugs with ingredients of Synthroid: 3 (0.01% of females aged 48 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of levothyroxine sodium)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- pulmonary embolism
- subdural haematoma
1 - 6 months:
- pelvic mass
- multiple sclerosis relapse
- hepatic cirrhosis
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:
- blood glucose increased
- flank pain
- head injury
- stress and anxiety
- head injury
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (33 people, 27.97%)
- Depression (25 people, 21.19%)
- Constipation (25 people, 21.19%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (19 people, 16.10%)
- Fibromyalgia (19 people, 16.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (42 people, 35.59%)
- Miralax (34 people, 28.81%)
- Provigil (30 people, 25.42%)
- Cymbalta (29 people, 24.58%)
- Fish Oil (24 people, 20.34%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Tegretol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Tegretol 33,901 users)
- Zofran odt has active ingredients of ondansetron. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Zofran odt 785 users)
- Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,606 users)
- Synthroid has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Synthroid 149,659 users)
What are the conditions?
- Trigeminal neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation) can be treated by Tegretol, Gabapentin, Carbamazepine, Lyrica, Trileptal (latest reports from 6,778 Trigeminal neuralgia patients)
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) can be treated by Zofran, Phenergan, Promethazine, Ondansetron, Zofran odt (latest reports from 473,268 Nausea patients)
- Rls (restless legs syndrome) can be treated by Mirapex, Requip, Ropinirole hydrochloride, Pramipexole dihydrochloride, Gabapentin (latest reports from 27,461 Rls patients)
- Hypothyroid can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levothyroxine thyroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid (latest reports from 85,738 Hypothyroid patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Jerky body movements has been reported by people with depression, parkinson's disease, huntington's disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,586 Jerky body movements patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Tegretol and Zofran odt drug interaction
- Tegretol and Baclofen drug interaction
- Tegretol and Synthroid drug interaction
- Zofran odt and Baclofen drug interaction
- Zofran odt and Synthroid drug interaction
- Baclofen and Synthroid drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been forgetting things since using Baclofen I had to start writing things down on a daily basis. I forgot to do something at work, but the last straw was I forgot which floor I parked the car on in New Orleans. My wife then googled this medicine and saw the possible side effects and told ...
10 years ago I had two stents put in. Was initially put on statin and Plavix. Did not handle statin well so quit it and got more serious with diet. Hung in there with Plavix for 6 months but didn't it. Was told I could go off of it. No problems and lipids were reducing each year to near ...
i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have had prostate cancer since 2008 and use various Chinese herbs and CF IP6 & Inositol. Now I find out that I have hypothyroidism - and probably have had it for decades! I am taking levothyroxine .075mg. Internet re thyroid warns against green vegetables, etc, and internet re prostate ...
I've just started having blood in my urine and I've been trying to figure out why. I rarely drink and my diet is good. My epilepsy is under control with Tegretol XR. I'm looking for answers. My kidney MRI is scheduled for June 3.
Hello there. First time doing this. In addition to therapy I'm wanting the support of others going thru the same thing. 2 weeks ago I went from 400 mg to 800. Reason being simple tasks became impossible. All I wanted to do is stay in bed n watch TV. Today they added zyprexa 20 mg. After reading ...