A study for a 40 year old man who takes Vitamin B2, Zantac 300, Elavil, Nexium 24hr, Magnesium Citrate - from FDA reports
11 males aged 40 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 40 year old male patient who has Gerd, Headaches. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 09, 2017
11 males aged 40 (±5) who take Vitamin B2, Zantac 300, Elavil, Nexium 24hr, Magnesium Citrate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 40
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Gerd, Headaches
- Drugs taken:
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
- Zantac 300 (ranitidine hydrochloride)
- Elavil (amitriptyline hydrochloride)
- Nexium 24hr (esomeprazole magnesium)
- Magnesium Citrate (magnesium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- social phobia
- bone disorder
- lung disorder
- ankylosing spondylitis
- androgen deficiency
- pulmonary embolism
- chest pain
- gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- complications of transplanted liver
- deep venous thrombosis
- heart attack
- acute myocardial infarction
- renal failure acute
- oesophageal disorder
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (3 people, 27.27%)
- Pain (2 people, 18.18%)
- Liver Transplant (2 people, 18.18%)
- Sleep Disorder (1 person, 9.09%)
- Muscle Aches (1 person, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prevacid (6 people, 54.55%)
- Vicodin (4 people, 36.36%)
- Prednisone (4 people, 36.36%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 36.36%)
- Ultram (3 people, 27.27%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Vitamin b2 has active ingredients of riboflavin. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Vitamin b2 498 users)
- Zantac 300 has active ingredients of ranitidine hydrochloride. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Zantac 300 208 users)
- Elavil has active ingredients of amitriptyline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Elavil 15,225 users)
- Nexium 24hr has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. (latest outcomes from Nexium 24hr 3,002 users)
- Magnesium citrate has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Magnesium citrate 1,386 users)
What are the conditions?
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,266 Gerd patients)
- Headaches can be treated by Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Tylenol, Aspirin, Advil (latest reports from 344,765 Headaches patients)
- Vitamin b2 and Zantac 300 drug interaction
- Vitamin b2 and Elavil drug interaction
- Vitamin b2 and Nexium 24hr drug interaction
- Vitamin b2 and Magnesium citrate drug interaction
- Zantac 300 and Elavil drug interaction
- Zantac 300 and Nexium 24hr drug interaction
- Zantac 300 and Magnesium citrate drug interaction
- Elavil and Nexium 24hr drug interaction
- Elavil and Magnesium citrate drug interaction
- Nexium 24hr and Magnesium citrate drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
Have been on ami since March started out at 5mg and worked up to 25mg. I also take clonzaepam, I have anxiety and they are trying to wean be off the clon using the ami. I have still some dizziness and at times wake up with burning n the upper arms. Is that the ami or anxiety.
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi I've been on cimzia for 1 year for the last 2 months been having terrible headaches. They make me feel sick and dizzy also on 25 methotrexate which I inject which I've been on for over 5 years .i have psoriatic arthritis
Hi there!! I am a 47yo male. I live in MA. I have barrets and of course GERD. I tried Gaviscon because heard so much about it. Then I wake up at 2am with this amazing piercing headache in my left temple. I also take omeprazole. I had to eat food to take ibuprofen for the headache. I can't lay ...
I used Durezol, got a fairly bad headache for a week, then it has dragged on for about 6 weeks as a mild, dull headache in the temporal area in the same spot. ( The right side of head is affected, same side I used eyedrops )..Was found to be negative for temporal arteritis. Anybody out there ...
I been on leflunomide for several years and have always had debilitating early morning headaches. I have multiple health issues including RA. I put the headaches down to my other illnesses because it was possible that it was them that were causing the headaches. But these have now be ...
I have just increased my dosage of Lisinopril from 10 to 20 due to my blood pressure being to high. This was the recommendation of my GP. Can anyone tell me if using Lisinpril contributes to bad headaches ?