A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Paroxetine, Cataflam, Haldol, Crestor - from FDA reports
1 female aged 43 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 43 year old female patient who has Bipolar 2, Reduce Cholesterol, Depressed Mood, Toothache. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
1 female aged 43 (±5) who takes Paroxetine, Cataflam, Haldol, Crestor is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 43
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Bipolar 2, Reduce Cholesterol, Depressed Mood, Toothache
- Drugs taken:
- Paroxetine (paroxetine hydrochloride)
- Cataflam (diclofenac potassium)
- Haldol (haloperidol)
- Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- chest pain
- labile blood pressure
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zantac (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cogentin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Clozaril (1 person, 100.00%)
- Ativan (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Paroxetine has active ingredients of paroxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Paroxetine 35,456 users)
- Cataflam has active ingredients of diclofenac potassium. It is often used in back pain - low. (latest outcomes from Cataflam 1,304 users)
- Haldol has active ingredients of haloperidol. It is often used in schizophrenia. (latest outcomes from Haldol 16,112 users)
- Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 100,288 users)
What are the conditions?
- Bipolar 2 (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression) can be treated by Lamictal, Lithium carbonate, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Abilify (latest reports from 4,245 Bipolar 2 patients)
- Reduce cholesterol (less lipids in blood) can be treated by Lipitor, Simvastatin, Crestor, Pravastatin sodium, Atorvastatin calcium (latest reports from 263,334 Reduce cholesterol patients)
- Depressed mood can be treated by Zoloft, Lexapro, Wellbutrin xl, Prozac, Celexa (latest reports from 29,014 Depressed mood patients)
- Toothache (tooth pain) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Advil, Lortab, Tylenol (latest reports from 14,724 Toothache patients)
- Paroxetine and Cataflam drug interaction
- Paroxetine and Haldol drug interaction
- Paroxetine and Crestor drug interaction
- Cataflam and Haldol drug interaction
- Cataflam and Crestor drug interaction
- Haldol and Crestor drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I'm a 68-year old male with prostate cancer and osteoporosis. My doctors are pushing for me to take Prolia for osteoporosis (T= -3). The side effects of bisphosphonates are scary. Are there any viable alternatives?
You may be interested in these reviews
I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
I take Carbamazaphine for TN on the right side and it does help but I have now started experiencing problems on my left side. I've had a root canal. It's a constant tooth ache. Similar to TN on the right but different in so many ways. I have often wondered if the meds are causing other tooth ...
Hello... I've joined this group in hope of finding answers pertaining to gallbladder cancer that can possibly be caused by this prescription medicatation. I have lost my mother to gallbladder cancer. She was 42. My grandmother has now been diagnoised. The doctors are baffled because according to ...