A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Xalatan, Clindamycin Hydrochloride - from FDA reports
6 females aged 64 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 64 year old female patient who has Glaucoma, Skin Infection. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 27, 2017
6 females aged 64 (±5) who take Xalatan, Clindamycin Hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 64
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Glaucoma, Skin Infection
- Drugs taken:
- Xalatan (latanoprost)
- Clindamycin Hydrochloride (clindamycin hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Blurred Vision: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Blurred Vision in Glaucoma: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Glaucoma)
- Blurred Vision in Skin Infection: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who have Skin Infection)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Blurred Vision in Xalatan: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Xalatan)
- Blurred Vision in drugs with ingredients of Xalatan: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of latanoprost)
- Blurred Vision in Clindamycin Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take Clindamycin Hydrochloride)
- Blurred Vision in drugs with ingredients of Clindamycin Hydrochloride: 0 (0% of females aged 64 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- taste - impaired
- neck pain
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- blood sodium decreased
- pulmonary oedema
- cardiac failure congestive
- memory loss
- blood creatinine increased
- heart rate irregular
- cardiac arrest
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (2 people, 33.33%)
- Psoriasis (1 person, 16.67%)
- Migraine (1 person, 16.67%)
- Eye Disorder (1 person, 16.67%)
- Blast Crisis In Myelogenous Leukaemia (1 person, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Premarin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Vytorin (2 people, 33.33%)
- Revatio (2 people, 33.33%)
- Procardia (2 people, 33.33%)
- Letairis (2 people, 33.33%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Xalatan has active ingredients of latanoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Xalatan 20,109 users)
- Clindamycin hydrochloride has active ingredients of clindamycin hydrochloride. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Clindamycin hydrochloride 1,391 users)
What are the conditions?
- Glaucoma (increased fluid pressure in the eye with vision loss) can be treated by Xalatan, Lumigan, Timolol maleate, Latanoprost, Travatan z (latest reports from 32,177 Glaucoma patients)
- Skin infection can be treated by Keflex, Doxycycline, Cephalexin (latest reports from 5,954 Skin infection patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Blurred vision has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease, generalized anxiety disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood pressure (latest reports from 655 Blurred vision patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I recently started using xalatan (2 wks) for glaucoma treatment. Any advice on how to stop the sore throat itch. Tried Claritin, herbal tea and halls but still killing me specially at night. I have no other side affects so far but that throat itch won't let me sleep. Thanks
I have double vision and i diagnosed MS by neurology dr because they see 2 plaques in my MRI but passive ones. However same plaques were there at the 2010 MRI and double vision problem started at 2015. I have been smoking regularly last 9 years and i want to know if my double vision is really ...
You may be interested in these posts
I was put on clyndamicin 300mg 3 times a day, it's the 3rd prescription now for a tooth infection and although tooth was extracted 5 days ago, I'm having severe pain on same side of jaw, ear,and head and wanted to know if it's safe to take naproxen to help relieve pain? I can't get another appt ...
I hope someone might have some ideas re my son's abrupt vision distress.Unfortunately He can't see clearly enough to join this group himself. Approximately 10 days ago he OD on various substances(Klonopin being one of them).The previous day he took a lot of Klonopin alone. After a hospital ...