A study for a 21 year old man who takes Tribulus Terrestris, Ventolin, Armodafinil - from FDA reports
4 males aged 21 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old male patient who has Circulatory Collapse, Asthma, Sleepiness. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 13, 2018
4 males aged 21 (±5) who take Tribulus Terrestris, Ventolin, Armodafinil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Circulatory Collapse, Asthma, Sleepiness
- Drugs taken:
- Tribulus Terrestris (puncture vine)
- Ventolin (albuterol)
- Armodafinil (armodafinil)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Loss Of Hair: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Loss Of Hair in Circulatory Collapse: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Circulatory Collapse)
- Loss Of Hair in Asthma: 9 (0.68% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Asthma)
- Loss Of Hair in Sleepiness: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who have Sleepiness)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Loss Of Hair in Tribulus Terrestris: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Tribulus Terrestris)
- Loss Of Hair in drugs with ingredients of Tribulus Terrestris: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of puncture vine)
- Loss Of Hair in Ventolin: 5 (1.55% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Ventolin)
- Loss Of Hair in drugs with ingredients of Ventolin: 11 (0.8% of males aged 21 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of albuterol)
- Loss Of Hair in Armodafinil: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take Armodafinil)
- Loss Of Hair in drugs with ingredients of Armodafinil: 0 (0% of males aged 21 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of armodafinil)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- nasal septum deviation
- appetite - decreased
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- appetite - decreased
- sleep walking
- nasal septum deviation
- hand-foot-and-mouth disease
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Cataplexy (2 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (4 people, 100.00%)
- Singulair (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nasarel (2 people, 50.00%)
- Marijuana (2 people, 50.00%)
- Adderall (2 people, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Tribulus terrestris has active ingredients of puncture vine. (latest outcomes from Tribulus terrestris 25 users)
- Ventolin has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Ventolin 32,727 users)
- Armodafinil has active ingredients of armodafinil. It is often used in narcolepsy. (latest outcomes from Armodafinil 1,033 users)
What are the conditions?
- Circulatory collapse (latest reports from 13,345 Circulatory collapse patients)
- Asthma can be treated by Singulair, Symbicort, Advair diskus 250/50, Albuterol sulfate, Ventolin (latest reports from 138,440 Asthma patients)
- Sleepiness (excess sleeping) can be treated by Ambien, Provigil, Trazodone hydrochloride, Nuvigil, Modafinil (latest reports from 127,141 Sleepiness patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Loss of hair has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 92,007 Loss of hair patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Tribulus terrestris and Ventolin drug interaction
- Tribulus terrestris and Armodafinil drug interaction
- Ventolin and Armodafinil drug interaction
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lindsey SF, Tosti A, "Hair loss induced by tumor necrosis factor alpha inhibitors", J Clin Investigat Dermatol, 2014 Jan .
Can you answer these questions?
what are the possible risks of Tribulus Terrestris Herb on thyriod nodule? i am male 46 y/o one 0.5 mm solitary solid nodule in thyriod right lobe discovered 1 year ago i take Tribulus Terrestris on a daily basis for 3 months and off for one month, and so on since 2014 thyroid function is ...
You may be interested in these posts
Only took ventilin for two days and spent evening of 2nd day and full 3rd day lying down with nausea... luckily I only needed for viral recovery. Must use something else if i ever have to use again...
Maladie de Lyme Je prends du tribulus tous les matins et pour moi c'est efficace. Je n'ai rien vu sur internet concernant Lyme avec le tribulus. Pour moi ça marche, la consultation à l'hôpital de la croix rousse n'a montré aucune pathologie de Lyme, l'électromyogramme non plus, ...
I was warned by my pharmacy that the effects of the nuva ring may be decreased by the armodafinil. My gynecologist said that the NuvaRing has a much higher chance of working stead of taking the pill for example. So I would probably be ok. Has this happened to any of you?
I was born with asthma. They say that their kids have grew out of it. I do not know if that is a fact or not all I know is that I did not. I'm 25 years old and I also suffer from anxiety disorders including panic disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder. Ventolin is a something I cannot live ...