A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Humira, Don Quai - from FDA reports
1 female aged 54 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 54 year old female patient who has Ra, Menopause. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 03, 2017
1 female aged 54 (±5) who takes Humira, Don Quai is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 54
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Ra, Menopause
- Drugs taken:
- Humira (adalimumab)
- Don Quai (dong quai)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- injection site pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C (1 person, 100.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Humira has active ingredients of adalimumab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis. (latest outcomes from Humira 387,717 users)
- Don quai has active ingredients of dong quai. (latest outcomes from Don quai 2 users)
What are the conditions?
- Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium, Prednisone, Plaquenil (latest reports from 499,171 Ra patients)
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,573 Menopause patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I just switched from Remicade to Humira, treating my Crohns disease. Developing HFM was a very unexpected side effect. It developed 24 hours orator my first dose. I'm really miserable, can't do my job (caring for newborns) and wondering about others experiences...how long does it last? has ...
I have been taking Humira for three years. I am now experiencing gout and tendinitis. I do not eat any of the foods that normally cause gout or drink alcohol often. Anyone else experiencing this with Humira
You may be interested in these reviews
My last Humira injection was 4/19/17. This was the 3rd injection after the starter dose(s). I actually experienced severe leg pain in the back of both legs after the 2nd dose of 2 injections. I challenged the medication and the pain decreased considerably. However, after the 2nd single injection ...