A study for a 66 year old man who takes Celebrex, Norflex - from FDA reports
5 males aged 66 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 66 year old male patient who has Arthritis. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 13, 2017
5 males aged 66 (±5) who take Celebrex, Norflex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 66
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Arthritis
- Drugs taken:
- Celebrex (celecoxib)
- Norflex (orphenadrine citrate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- oesophageal ulcer
- breathing difficulty
- lung adenocarcinoma stage iii
- musculoskeletal pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (3 people, 60.00%)
- Breakthrough Pain (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fluconazole (4 people, 80.00%)
- Ranitidine (3 people, 60.00%)
- Nystatin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Lupron (3 people, 60.00%)
- Docetaxel (3 people, 60.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,631 users)
- Norflex has active ingredients of orphenadrine citrate. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Norflex 1,262 users)
What are the conditions?
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) can be treated by Celebrex, Meloxicam, Mobic, Naproxen, Diclofenac sodium (latest reports from 93,944 Arthritis patients)
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosed with DVT about 3 weeks ago. I was prescribed Xarelto 10 mg once per day. I went back to the doctor and was this time prescribed Celebrex 200 mg once per day. WHen I got home I looked up Celebrex and it appears to be for Arthritis. I don't see it mentioned for the treatment of ...
I have been taking 10 mg of prednisone and 200 mg of celebrex, and 50 mg of metoprolol daily for seventeen years. I also take 80 mg of atorvastatin and 200 mg of lamotrigine, 40 mg of pantoprazole and a 81 mg aspirin daily. A year ago I suffered eight seizures. I have strong mood swings, ...
In the study were the two medications taken together at the same time (were they swallowed together?) or were they alternated. For example, did the subjects actually swallow the two pills together or were they alternated having the Flexeril taken and then 4 hours later the Norflex was taken?
1 month after starting Celebrex after 4 years of taking 900 lithium I began to have short episodes of derealization. Driving began to make me anxious believing I might have an episode and consequently get in an accident. I would have episodes when talking to friends which would lead to a small ...