A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Cs, Gs - from FDA reports
1 female aged 28 (±5) who takes the same drugs is studied. This is a personalized study for a 28 year old female patient who has Intervertebral Disc Herniation. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
1 female aged 28 (±5) who takes Cs, Gs is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 28
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Intervertebral Disc Herniation
- Drugs taken:
- Cs (chondroitin sulfate)
- Gs (glucosamine sulfate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Muscle Weakness: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Muscle Weakness in Intervertebral Disc Herniation: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who have Intervertebral Disc Herniation)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Muscle Weakness in Cs: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who take Cs)
- Muscle Weakness in drugs with ingredients of Cs: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of chondroitin sulfate)
- Muscle Weakness in Gs: 0 (0% of females aged 28 (±5) who take Gs)
- Muscle Weakness in drugs with ingredients of Gs: 1 (4.55% of females aged 28 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of glucosamine sulfate)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- gallbladder disorder
- biliary dyskinesia
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 100.00%)
- Iron Deficiency (1 person, 100.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (1 person, 100.00%)
- Lortab (1 person, 100.00%)
- Drospirenone And Ethinyl Estradiol (1 person, 100.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Cs has active ingredients of chondroitin sulfate. (latest outcomes from Cs 17 users)
- Gs has active ingredients of glucosamine sulfate. (latest outcomes from Gs 12 users)
What are the conditions?
- Intervertebral disc herniation (spinal disc herniation) (latest reports from 464 Intervertebral disc herniation patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Muscle weakness (a lack of muscle strength) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 303,648 Muscle weakness patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Someone at the doctor's office changed the amount I was being given of the Lisinopril from 40 mg., to 10 mg. After this I started falling. Doctor said it is not in the records who had changed the dose. Pharmacist said it was this change that increased the weakness in my arms and legs. Doctor ...
I have been recently given a diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis. I had an atypical presentation with muscle pains in my thighs and later on wrist swelling. No joint pains or stiffness. Probably very early still. I am taking low dose steroids and MTX. The muscle pains improved but I developed ...
I am asking if others find this problem a norm? I am supposedly in the age group that has the most probable chance for this problem at 71. Of course the other provkem is the price of eliquis. First month was $409.55 This New Year.
You may be interested in these posts
My husband has been on Trevino for 6 months. His A1C has dramatically improved but the fatigue and weakness that started 4 months ago has completely destroyed his quality of life. I have been to 2 neurologists, physical therapy and spent thousands of dollars trying to figure out what is wrong ...
I have been in eliquis just a few months and my thigh muscles have lost a lot if strength. Arm muscles also weaker also. The legs are much worse. I have had leg artery blocked several times so eliquis and plavix are now with me probably forever. I am 71 now so at 71 maybe forever isn't long.
Hi. I’m 34 years old and for the past nearly 5 years I have been on medication for my neuropathy in my legs. This started off with Amitryptaline and when that wasn’t working very well I was changed to Duloxetine and am currently no a high dosage of it (or so I’ve been told) The meds started ...
Experienced irregular gait, weakness, cramping since I started taking Praluent. When I stopped taking it I got no better. Dropped my cholesterol so quickly I had to stop taking it. I'm seeing a neurologist to try and find any other possible causes, but nothing so far. I'm falling often even with ...