A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Coq - from FDA reports
46 males aged 17 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 17 year old male patient who has Headaches. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
46 males aged 17 (±5) who take Coq are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 17
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Headaches
- Drugs taken:
- Coq (coenzyme q - 10)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Sore Throat: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sore Throat in Headaches: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who have Headaches)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sore Throat in Coq: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who take Coq)
- Sore Throat in drugs with ingredients of Coq: 0 (0% of males aged 17 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of coenzyme q - 10)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- vitreous opacities
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- lung infiltration
- pleural effusion
- abdominal pain upper
- lung consolidation
- abdominal pain
- chest pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (13 people, 28.26%)
- Narcolepsy (5 people, 10.87%)
- Crohn's Disease (5 people, 10.87%)
- Preventive Health Care (4 people, 8.70%)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension (3 people, 6.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Selenium (16 people, 34.78%)
- Riboflavin (16 people, 34.78%)
- Remicade (16 people, 34.78%)
- Benadryl (14 people, 30.43%)
- Melatonin (12 people, 26.09%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Coq has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. (latest outcomes from Coq 6,285 users)
What are the conditions?
- Headaches can be treated by Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Tylenol, Aspirin, Advil (latest reports from 344,771 Headaches patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Sore throat (pain or irritation of the throat) has been reported by people with sleep disorder, nausea, adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood, post-traumatic stress disorder, selective deficiency of iga (latest reports from 732 Sore throat patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
Can you answer these questions?
I recently started using xalatan (2 wks) for glaucoma treatment. Any advice on how to stop the sore throat itch. Tried Claritin, herbal tea and halls but still killing me specially at night. I have no other side affects so far but that throat itch won't let me sleep. Thanks
Dear all , I need your advice, after 2 months of using Flonase twice a day I got a sore throat , I stopped using it one month ago now , however I am still have sore throat, so how long usually it takes for throat healing and being normal again after stopping the Flonase ? Thanks for your ...
Almost every day I get a sensation in my throat that lasts forever! It feels like something is stuck in my throat even though I hadn't eaten anything. Like a feeling of mucus stuck there and I can't bring it up no matter how much I keep clearing my throat. I'm sure my esophagus and throat are ...
You may be interested in these posts
I take avastin eye injections on my right eye. I have experience sore throat symptoms on the right side of my throat. I do have acid reflux, when it flares up I think both of these causes inflame my throat. I need relief.
I have sore throat for the last six weeks! I tried to take antibiotics and OTC medication and nothing helps. I take lots of Fiorecet because of my headache. I think my sore throat is because of Fiorecet.
Hey there, I’m new to the group. I’m only 40 with severe osteoporosis. I was diagnosed at 28. When I was first diagnosed I tried actinol, Fosamax, and Boniva. I had side effects with all back then. I moved to a different state, got a new dr and he told me to just take calcium with vitamin D. ...