A study for a 47 year old man who takes Plaquenil, Co-Codamol - from FDA reports
8 males aged 47 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 47 year old male patient who has Sle, Low Back Pain. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 11, 2017
8 males aged 47 (±5) who take Plaquenil, Co-Codamol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 47
- Gender: male
- Conditions: Sle, Low Back Pain
- Drugs taken:
- Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine sulfate)
- Co-Codamol (acetaminophen; codeine phosphate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Sweating: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sweating in Sle: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Sle)
- Sweating in Low Back Pain: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who have Low Back Pain)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Sweating in Plaquenil: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Plaquenil)
- Sweating in drugs with ingredients of Plaquenil: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate)
- Sweating in Co-Codamol: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who take Co-Codamol)
- Sweating in drugs with ingredients of Co-Codamol: 0 (0% of males aged 47 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- lip and/or oral cavity cancer
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- weight decreased
- umbilical hernia
- joint pain
- weight increased
- high blood pressure
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- breathing difficulty
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Psoriasis (1 person, 12.50%)
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 12.50%)
- Analgesic Therapy (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Methotrexate (5 people, 62.50%)
- Actemra (5 people, 62.50%)
- Arava (4 people, 50.00%)
- Symbicort (2 people, 25.00%)
- Enbrel (2 people, 25.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Plaquenil has active ingredients of hydroxychloroquine sulfate. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Plaquenil 33,465 users)
- Co-codamol has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Co-codamol 2,114 users)
What are the conditions?
- Sle (systemic lupus erythematosus) can be treated by Plaquenil, Prednisone, Hydroxychloroquine sulfate, Cellcept, Methotrexate (latest reports from 25,869 Sle patients)
- Low back pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Vicodin, Flexeril (latest reports from 6,003 Low back pain patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Sweating has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, generalized anxiety disorder (latest reports from 341 Sweating patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
I recently started gabapentin for nerve pain and fibromyalgia however have been taking plaquinel for years for arthritis. My question is, do I really need both? I have researched and found gabapentin can be used for many conditions including arthritis. I also know you don't have to ween off of ...
I have been sick seven years at first they told everyone it was Fibromyalgia, then my ANA was positive with speckled pattern and sjorgens syndrom, now I have been diagnosed with hypermobility joint syndrom, which is crazy because my joints have NEVER been flexible and still aren't The dr ...
You may be interested in these posts
On plaquenil for sjogrens / lupus / now have dx of ulcerative Colitis. Also have Graves ( hyperthyroid), graves eye, MCTD, all of these are overlapping autoimmune diseases. In addition: I had a Left eye stroke.. blindness! Small hiadel hernia, watch on liver /varient type. Cyst in kidneys ...