A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Potassium, Bystolic, Baclofen, Norco - from FDA reports
23 females aged 55 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 55 year old female patient who has Low Blood Potassium, High Blood Pressure, Intervertebral Disc Degeneration. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 07, 2017
23 females aged 55 (±5) who take Potassium, Bystolic, Baclofen, Norco are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 55
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Low Blood Potassium, High Blood Pressure, Intervertebral Disc Degeneration
- Drugs taken:
- Potassium (potassium)
- Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride)
- Baclofen (baclofen)
- Norco (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Diarrhea: 1 (4.35% of females aged 55 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Diarrhea in Low Blood Potassium: 29 (8.03% of females aged 55 (±5) who have Low Blood Potassium)
- Diarrhea in High Blood Pressure: 1,456 (4.77% of females aged 55 (±5) who have High Blood Pressure)
- Diarrhea in Intervertebral Disc Degeneration: 14 (3.74% of females aged 55 (±5) who have Intervertebral Disc Degeneration)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Diarrhea in Potassium: 180 (8.09% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Potassium)
- Diarrhea in drugs with ingredients of Potassium: 180 (8.07% of females aged 55 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of potassium)
- Diarrhea in Bystolic: 60 (6.49% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Bystolic)
- Diarrhea in drugs with ingredients of Bystolic: 86 (6.3% of females aged 55 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride)
- Diarrhea in Baclofen: 399 (4.86% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Baclofen)
- Diarrhea in drugs with ingredients of Baclofen: 417 (4.47% of females aged 55 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of baclofen)
- Diarrhea in Norco: 161 (5.87% of females aged 55 (±5) who take Norco)
- Diarrhea in drugs with ingredients of Norco: 998 (6.33% of females aged 55 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- drug ineffective
- multiple sclerosis relapse
- heart rate irregular
- pulmonary embolism
- balance disorder
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pulmonary Hypertension (4 people, 17.39%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 13.04%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (3 people, 13.04%)
- Nasal Discomfort (2 people, 8.70%)
- Multiple Myeloma (2 people, 8.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (11 people, 47.83%)
- Vitamin D (8 people, 34.78%)
- Synthroid (7 people, 30.43%)
- Xarelto (5 people, 21.74%)
- Vitamin D3 (5 people, 21.74%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Potassium has active ingredients of potassium. It is often used in hypokalemia. (latest outcomes from Potassium 19,893 users)
- Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bystolic 11,339 users)
- Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,606 users)
- Norco has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Norco 22,671 users)
What are the conditions?
- Low blood potassium can be treated by Potassium chloride, Klor-con, Klor-con m20, Potassium, Potassium chloride 20meq in dextrose 5% and sodium chloride 0.45% in plastic container (latest reports from 36,201 Low blood potassium patients)
- High blood pressure can be treated by Lisinopril, Atenolol, Amlodipine besylate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Metoprolol tartrate (latest reports from 541,344 High blood pressure patients)
- Intervertebral disc degeneration (spinal disc degeneration) can be treated by Oxycontin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (latest reports from 12,363 Intervertebral disc degeneration patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, pain (latest reports from 302,019 Diarrhea patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
- Potassium and Bystolic drug interaction
- Potassium and Baclofen drug interaction
- Potassium and Norco drug interaction
- Bystolic and Baclofen drug interaction
- Bystolic and Norco drug interaction
- Baclofen and Norco drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I have been forgetting things since using Baclofen I had to start writing things down on a daily basis. I forgot to do something at work, but the last straw was I forgot which floor I parked the car on in New Orleans. My wife then googled this medicine and saw the possible side effects and told ...
Is Gabapentin make you diarhea. I have that symtom . It is so seriously. What medication coould help me to stop it ? Even I take Lomotril It doesn't working . I always made it my pant . I'm so shame . I did talk to my primary doctor. He just gave me Lomotril . I need help ! ...
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi im writing to say in 2015 i had neck surgery prior to this i went to a dr that really did not seem to care he put me on norco 325 and i recall i started getting skin issues pretty quick ,the dr blew it off , my. cyst acne was absolutely horrific, my face is now so scarred i dont like to be ...
I have been taking 900mg of Gabapentin every evening to relieve the severe burning in the soles of my feet for the last 3 months. Early on I experienced a change in bowel habits, from a lifelong battle with constipation to loose, regular, very odorous, somewhat painful movements. Has anyone ...