A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Vicodin, Vyvanse - from FDA reports
7 females aged 21 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 21 year old female patient who has Pain, Adhd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 16, 2017
7 females aged 21 (±5) who take Vicodin, Vyvanse are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 21
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Pain, Adhd
- Drugs taken:
- Vicodin (acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate)
- Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who have Pain)
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in Adhd: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who have Adhd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in Vicodin: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Vicodin)
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in drugs with ingredients of Vicodin: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate)
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in Vyvanse: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who take Vyvanse)
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis in drugs with ingredients of Vyvanse: 0 (0% of females aged 21 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- drug ineffective
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:
- upper airway resistance syndrome
- cystitis interstitial
5 - 10 years:n/a
- peritonsillar abscess
- upper airway resistance syndrome
- intervertebral disc protrusion
- antisocial behavior
- pre-existing condition improved
- menstrual disorder
- hot flush
- therapeutic response unexpected
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (3 people, 42.86%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 14.29%)
- Nausea (1 person, 14.29%)
- Ear Pain (1 person, 14.29%)
- Bipolar Disorder (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (3 people, 42.86%)
- Adderall (3 people, 42.86%)
- Ventolin Hfa (1 person, 14.29%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 14.29%)
- Chlor-Trimeton (1 person, 14.29%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Vicodin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; hydrocodone bitartrate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Vicodin 47,847 users)
- Vyvanse has active ingredients of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Vyvanse 16,595 users)
What are the conditions?
- Pain can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Pain patients)
- Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 69,141 Adhd patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis (skin disorder that causes small lesions on exposed areas of the skin, such as the face and neck) has been reported by people with juvenile arthritis (latest reports from 2 Idiopathic guttate hypomelanosis patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Coskun M, Adak I, "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2017 Oct .
- Maneeton N, Maneeton B, Suttajit S, Reungyos J, Srisurapanont M, Martin SD, "Exploratory meta-analysis on lisdexamfetamine versus placebo in adult ADHD", Drug design, development and therapy, 2012 Jan .
- Lufi D, Bucherman M, Akita M, Cohen R, Sibani C, "The effect of methylphenidate on speech patterns of children with attention deficit disorder", Journal of Behavioral Health, 2015 Jan .
- Maneeton B, Maneeton N, Likhitsathian S, Suttajit S, Narkpongphun A, Srisurapanont M, Woottiluk P, "Comparative efficacy, acceptability, and tolerability of lisdexamfetamine in child and adolescent ADHD: a meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials", Drug design, development and therapy, 2014 Jan .
- Najib J, Wimer D, Zeng J, Lam KW, Romanyak N, Paige Morgan E, Thadavila A, "Review of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder", Journal of central nervous system disease, 2017 Aug .
Can you answer these questions?
No idea how this works, my first post so here we go... I just got put on Vyvanse and Topamax to help with my binge eating issues. I can't find much information on how the two work together. Anybody who can share your experience? The Dr said he's starting me low to see how it goes. 20mg for ...
Is there anyway to prevent this? Suffering bad by 1pm and I don't really want to increase my dosage. Just started recently after 3 months of taking vyvanse. It was working perfectly but now this has become a horrible problems.
I noticed my boyfriend has been sleep talking more and the other night got out of bed and just stood there, could this be because of his recent increase in mg of his vyvance? He's 25 so I know his chances of this are slimmer than a younger boy, but I'm worried his sleep walking will get more ...
I have been taking Vicodin (about 4-5 of the 5-325) everyday for almost 5 years. I have a very addictive personality and noticed that I'm getting to the abuse point. My doctor recommended switching me to Lyrica, I'm on day 3 and miserable. I want to get off as many meds as possible but still be ...
Hi how did everyone on this forum find out that they had high levels of arsenic and what led you to get this tested in the first place? How do you know what it is from Vyvanse specifically? Ever sense I started college my stress level has been significantly higher... A very confounding ...