A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Nexium 24hr - from FDA reports
1,213 females aged 17 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 17 year old female patient who has Gerd. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 11, 2017
1,213 females aged 17 (±5) who take Nexium 24hr are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 17
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Gerd
- Drugs taken:
- Nexium 24hr (esomeprazole magnesium)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Hepatomegaly: 0 (0% of females aged 17 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hepatomegaly in Gerd: 0 (0% of females aged 17 (±5) who have Gerd)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Hepatomegaly in Nexium 24hr: 0 (0% of females aged 17 (±5) who take Nexium 24hr)
- Hepatomegaly in drugs with ingredients of Nexium 24hr: 6 (0.49% of females aged 17 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (183 people, 15.09%)
- Crohn's Disease (131 people, 10.80%)
- Pain (86 people, 7.09%)
- Acne (76 people, 6.27%)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (74 people, 6.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (223 people, 18.38%)
- Yasmin (215 people, 17.72%)
- Humira (108 people, 8.90%)
- Singulair (103 people, 8.49%)
- Remicade (93 people, 7.67%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Nexium 24hr has active ingredients of esomeprazole magnesium. (latest outcomes from Nexium 24hr 3,001 users)
What are the conditions?
- Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) can be treated by Omeprazole, Nexium, Prilosec, Protonix, Prevacid (latest reports from 144,263 Gerd patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver) has been reported by people with hiv infection, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 13,699 Hepatomegaly patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
You may be interested in these reviews
Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I ...
Enlargement of liver. Elevated enzymes. Some pain in liver. Took Lipitor many years after heart attack. Quit taking drug quit drinking and stopped other supplements to give liver break. Cholesterol levels went up. Began Lipitor again a few days ago now have pain along rib cage. Suspect it's from ...
I have had chronic athletes foot over the years, and so I am very careful to wash and dry my feet often, and ALWAYS use a blow dryer to make sure they are dry. I recently had an Abdomenal Ultrasound, for a liver cyst, and the radiologist commented "The spleen measures normal at 88. cm with ...
Gradually increased pristiq from 50mg to 150mg over 6months and had an improvement of depression under regular circumstances, although if a stressful event were to occur I would skip back into depression instantly. Started mirtazopine 30mg and continued pristiq 150mg. I was extremely drowsy for ...