A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Adipex-P - from FDA reports
3,146 females aged 43 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 43 year old female patient who has Obesity. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
3,146 females aged 43 (±5) who take Adipex-P are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 43
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Obesity
- Drugs taken:
- Adipex-P (phentermine hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Pain: 17 (0.54% of females aged 43 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Pain in Obesity: 56 (3.36% of females aged 43 (±5) who have Obesity)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Pain in Adipex-P: 17 (8.1% of females aged 43 (±5) who take Adipex-P)
- Pain in drugs with ingredients of Adipex-P: 144 (4.58% of females aged 43 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride)
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:
- consciousness - decreased
- feeling abnormal
- impaired work ability
1 - 6 months:
- oesophageal stenosis acquired
- muscle tightness
- breathing difficulty
- memory loss
- heart rate irregular
- hiatal hernia
- vision blurred
- cognitive disorder
6 - 12 months:
- heart attack
- sinus tachycardia
- pulmonary hypertension
- emotional disorder
- stress and anxiety
1 - 2 years:
- lacunar infarction
- abdominal tenderness
- acute myocardial infarction
- abdominal pain upper
- abdominal pain
- back pain
2 - 5 years:
- family stress
5 - 10 years:
- type 2 diabetes
- stress and anxiety
- hernia repair
- rheumatoid arthritis
- abdominal pain
- cholecystitis chronic
- neuropathy peripheral
- stress and anxiety
- muscle aches
- muscle spasms
- sleep apnea syndrome
- spinal column injury
- road traffic accident
- prescribed overdose
- chest pain
- heart palpitations
- mitral valve incompetence
- aortic valve incompetence
- tricuspid valve incompetence
- oedema peripheral
- oedema lower limb
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (66 people, 2.10%)
- Depression (55 people, 1.75%)
- Pain (37 people, 1.18%)
- Birth Control (33 people, 1.05%)
- High Blood Pressure (29 people, 0.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prozac (195 people, 6.20%)
- Synthroid (169 people, 5.37%)
- Premarin (143 people, 4.55%)
- Zoloft (118 people, 3.75%)
- Paxil (99 people, 3.15%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Adipex-p has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Adipex-p 2,245 users)
What are the conditions?
- Obesity (a medical condition in which excess body fat) can be treated by Alli, Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Meridia (latest reports from 30,780 Obesity patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,242 Pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...
I am a 40 y/o female, I had a pacemaker inserted 10 years ago for a congenital heart block. I am on no medications. I was wondering if anyone has taken Adipex for weight loss with a pacemaker? I have no blood pressure problems or any other Heath issues. Thanks!!
You may be interested in these reviews
I was on Eliquis for 6 months. I got a bladder infection after I completed my medication. I bled and so much pain. I was on Cipro and Bactrim. It helped but after 14 days came back. Went to Urologist. He has ordered a Cystoscopy. I am 66.
Hi, my name is Cam. I'm from Australia. I started taking Lipidil (145mg) at age 35 for high cholesterol. I'm 52 now (2017) and still taken this drug. I developed a symptom 2 years ago which my Dr has dismissed as muscular related on my right hand side under my rib cage. I'm obviously not a Dr ...
I've been having deja Vu for weeks .. really strong everyday.i was worried didn't know why. I know the difference between a memory and deja vu. This is Deja vu to the highest level I have ever experienced. Everything and I mean everything feels looks tastes smells feels the smell. I'm telling my ...
I take Gabapentin for pain of Fibromyalgia, seraquel,simivastin,zrytec, also have copd, several times a week in the evening I get bad nosebleeds, they can last for an hour before stopping. Does anyone know if the above medicatuions can cause this problem ? I have been taking them for more ...
I have been taking zopiclone for pain relief for 5+ years. It was an uphill battle convincing Drs that it works, finally found a Pain Management specialist who was aware of pain effect. I usually break one 7.5 mg tablet and use it sublingual. (the bitter taste becomes unnoticeable in short ...