A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Nexplanon - from FDA reports
7,791 females aged 26 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 26 year old female patient who has Live Birth. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 11, 2017
7,791 females aged 26 (±5) who take Nexplanon are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 26
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Live Birth
- Drugs taken:
- Nexplanon (etonogestrel)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency: 0 (0% of females aged 26 (±5) who take the drug)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Live Birth: 0 (0% of females aged 26 (±5) who have Live Birth)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in Nexplanon: 0 (0% of females aged 26 (±5) who take Nexplanon)
- Urinary Frequency Or Urgency in drugs with ingredients of Nexplanon: 0 (0% of females aged 26 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of etonogestrel)
Most common side effects over time
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (51 people, 0.65%)
- Menstrual Cycle Management (42 people, 0.54%)
- Crohn's Disease (42 people, 0.54%)
- Stress And Anxiety (38 people, 0.49%)
- Endometriosis (32 people, 0.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft (60 people, 0.77%)
- Zyrtec (47 people, 0.60%)
- Xanax (40 people, 0.51%)
- Tylenol (39 people, 0.50%)
- Mirena (35 people, 0.45%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Nexplanon has active ingredients of etonogestrel. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Nexplanon 18,384 users)
What are the conditions?
- Live birth (latest reports from 2,369 Live birth patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Urinary frequency or urgency has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain (latest reports from 818 Urinary frequency or urgency patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Hi, I've been taking Wellbutrin for about two months now and I'm having increased urination. It's gotten so bad I'm peeing at least 20 times a day and it's become harder and harder to control the urge. Anyone else have this problem?
I have been using this Hair Regrowth Treatment for about 8 years and have begun to realize that during the same 8 years I have had a dramatic increase in UTI's. I am reacting badly to all of the antibiotics designed to treat UTI's so I need to figure out what is causing them rather than trying ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Am new..so here goes .my problem urinating 4 or 5 times a night..I dont smoke or drink alcohol..trying to prep for my third marathon. So waking all the time is killing my workouts too tired from lack of sleep.seeing a urologist but so far he hasn't been much help..so thats it..any suggestions.. ...
Been having frequent increased urination since taking 2nd round of Clindamycin HCL 300mg for infection following gum abscess drainage. I take this antibiotic 3 times a day & drink lots of water & liquids. Just started to have "accidents" while even wearing Poise pads. Is this happening to ...
Lexapro has helped me a lot until I got the naxaplon. I had every side effect of the lexapro. I had felt 10x worst. I never had an issue with lexapro. The Doctor wld prescribe lexapro for a short while, then take me off. All depending on my psychological mood. After being off the pill for a ...