A study for a 14 year old girl who takes Gravol, Percocet - from FDA reports
There is no report from female patients aged 14 (±5) who take the same drugs. This is a personalized study for a 14 year old female patient who has Addiction - Drug. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
No report is found.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Gravol has active ingredients of dimenhydrinate. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Gravol 1,525 users)
- Percocet has active ingredients of acetaminophen; oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Percocet 43,778 users)
What are the conditions?
- Addiction - drug can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone hydrochloride, Subutex, Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methadose (latest reports from 42,974 Addiction - drug patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Cannot sleep has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, insomnia (latest reports from 230,080 Cannot sleep patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Restani P, Di Lorenzo C, Garcia-Alvarez A, Badea M, Ceschi A, Egan B, Dima L, Lüde S, Maggi FM, Marculescu A, Milà-Villarroel R, "Adverse effects of plant food supplements self-reported by consumers in the PlantLIBRA survey involving six European countries", PloS one, 2016 Feb .
Can you answer these questions?
Started taking 375mg of bacopa in AM two days ago. More mental clarity and focus, but am having insomnia -- last night no sleep. Insomnia is very unusual for me as I never have trouble sleeping. I am wondering if this will stop as my system gets used to this supplement.
It's on the TOP of my shoulder. following the collar bone and tip of bone point on top ( again). The pain is now radiating to involve restricted movement of my arm. I can move my arm straight out from my body sideways and the pain in more intense with arm movement closer to my body and ...
Hi guys I have been given a mixture of Gravol, Nexium and Tramadol for pain due to gallstones with stones in my bile duct since 02/12/15. But I started to feel pain in my ribs and stomach as well as congestion in my throat and stomach and coughing if I inhale or exhale. I was wondering if anyone ...
You may be interested in these posts
Suffering from seemingly chronic and extreme insomnia since Feb, 2017. Sleep deprivation started while I was on Risperal 2 mg. I didn’t sleep a single night for about THREE months straight (I know it’s unheard of and thought to be impossible but I’m the living proof) until I slept for about two ...