A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lo Loestrin Fe - from FDA reports
20 females aged 36 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 36 year old female patient who has Thyroidectomy Total, Birth Control. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
20 females aged 36 (±5) who take Levothyroxine Sodium, Lo Loestrin Fe are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 36
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Thyroidectomy Total, Birth Control
- Drugs taken:
- Levothyroxine Sodium (levothyroxine sodium)
- Lo Loestrin Fe (ethinyl estradiol)
eHealthMe real world results:
Comparison with this patient's adverse outcomes:
- Leg Pain: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who take the drugs)
As an adverse outcome could be a symptom of a condition, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, regardless of which drug is taken, how many female HBP patients aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Leg Pain in Thyroidectomy Total: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who have Thyroidectomy Total)
- Leg Pain in Birth Control: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who have Birth Control)
As an adverse outcome could be a side effect of a drug, additional studies are listed to help identify the cause: for example, how many female Aspirin users aged 50 (±5) have nausea
- Leg Pain in Levothyroxine Sodium: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who take Levothyroxine Sodium)
- Leg Pain in drugs with ingredients of Levothyroxine Sodium: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of levothyroxine sodium)
- Leg Pain in Lo Loestrin Fe: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who take Lo Loestrin Fe)
- Leg Pain in drugs with ingredients of Lo Loestrin Fe: 0 (0% of females aged 36 (±5) who take drugs with ingredients of ethinyl estradiol)
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:
- therapeutic response unexpected
- pre-existing condition improved
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- pelvic pain
- breathing difficulty
- muscle spasms
- high blood pressure
- joint pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (6 people, 30.00%)
- Cataplexy (4 people, 20.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 10.00%)
- Metastatic Malignant Melanoma (2 people, 10.00%)
- Drowsiness (2 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (8 people, 40.00%)
- Vitamin D3 (5 people, 25.00%)
- Flonase (5 people, 25.00%)
- Adderall (4 people, 20.00%)
- Topamax (3 people, 15.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Levothyroxine sodium has active ingredients of levothyroxine sodium. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Levothyroxine sodium 78,964 users)
- Lo loestrin fe has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Lo loestrin fe 753 users)
What are the conditions?
- Thyroidectomy total (complete removal of the thyroid) can be treated by Synthroid, Levothyroxine sodium, Levoxyl (latest reports from 59 Thyroidectomy total patients)
- Birth control can be treated by Mirena, Yaz, Depo-provera, Nuvaring, Yasmin (latest reports from 186,285 Birth control patients)
What are the symtoms?
- Leg pain has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease, pain, birth control (latest reports from 1,331 Leg pain patients).
Could your drugs cause:
Could your conditions cause:
Can you answer these questions?
Has anyone tried coCQ10 with effexor. I am just so tired every day. I take fish oil b vitimans. I was in accident and now my body is so tight and in pain trying electode therapy. Have nausea trying to taper effexor any advice helpful
Hi All I'll new to this site and generally do not post on the internet. I'm a type II diabetic on Novorapid and Lantus. Ever since getting tight control of my diabetes a year ago on Novorapid I have had severe leg pains mainly at night. All investigations have shown nothing. I've suspected ...
I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase ...
Hi everyone, I need help! I am experiencing severe cramping in my legs, feet, calves and notes, along with major spasms. My legs are so tight and swollen as well (I also have swelling in my joints and muscles). I am taking Olanzapine and was wondering if anyone had experienced these symptoms? ...
Is anyone on here who is taking Venlafaxine and levothyroxine? I've just learnt recently about Ven interacting with my levothyroxine may be the reason I'm still feeling so unwell. Plus I have no thyroid after having total thyroidectomy for Graves' disease 4 years ago.
You may be interested in these reviews
for years i took synthroid 100 and all was fine ' i started taking omeprazole prilocet and my thyroid test was bad 9.0 then i went on higher and higher synthroid im on 150 now and having all kinds of trouble i take my synthroid at 4 am and my priloset and 4 pm i think it is a 24 hour pill ...
I am a caregiver for my mother who has cirrhosis and I am really thinking the medications she takes, and when they were taken improperly has something to do with her cirrhosis. I look forward to learning from you all
I have quite bad numbness and tingling in my right hand thumb and 1st & 2nd fingers. The tenderness makes it uncomfortable to play piano so I wear gloves. This symptom came on as I was tapering off prednisone this winter . GCA and Polymyalgia Originally Diagnosed Sept 2015. I take 75mcg ...
I am a 64-year old male, and I have been on levothyroxine for years ( > 10), because I was developing a goiter. For many years now, I have also had difficulty achieving orgasm and ejaculation. I have no problem getting and keeping an erection for the entire time, but sometimes it takes as much ...