A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Mg, Zanaflex, Ultram, Phenergan, Lamictal, Celebrex - from FDA reports
4 females aged 34 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 34 year old female patient who has Celiac Disease, Migraine, Ra. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
4 females aged 34 (±5) who take Mg, Zanaflex, Ultram, Phenergan, Lamictal, Celebrex are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 34
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Celiac Disease, Migraine, Ra
- Drugs taken:
- Mg (magnesium)
- Zanaflex (tizanidine hydrochloride)
- Ultram (tramadol hydrochloride)
- Phenergan (promethazine hydrochloride)
- Lamictal (lamotrigine)
- Celebrex (celecoxib)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- memory loss
- stress and anxiety
- drug ineffective
- temperature intolerance
- chest pain
- joint pain
- internal hernia
- drug withdrawal syndrome
- thyroid neoplasm
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rashes (1 person, 25.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 25.00%)
- Dizziness (1 person, 25.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 25.00%)
- Asthma (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (3 people, 75.00%)
- Lodine (2 people, 50.00%)
- Lidoderm (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fioricet (2 people, 50.00%)
- Clonazepam (2 people, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Mg has active ingredients of magnesium. (latest outcomes from Mg 174 users)
- Zanaflex has active ingredients of tizanidine hydrochloride. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Zanaflex 11,527 users)
- Ultram has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ultram 20,106 users)
- Phenergan has active ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Phenergan 18,779 users)
- Lamictal has active ingredients of lamotrigine. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Lamictal 58,391 users)
- Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,631 users)
What are the conditions?
- Celiac disease can be treated by Dapsone (latest reports from 5,314 Celiac disease patients)
- Migraine (headache) can be treated by Topamax, Topiramate, Maxalt, Propranolol hydrochloride, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 88,456 Migraine patients)
- Ra (rheumatoid arthritis) can be treated by Methotrexate, Enbrel, Methotrexate sodium, Prednisone, Plaquenil (latest reports from 499,169 Ra patients)
- Mg and Zanaflex drug interaction
- Mg and Ultram drug interaction
- Mg and Phenergan drug interaction
- Mg and Lamictal drug interaction
- Mg and Celebrex drug interaction
- Zanaflex and Ultram drug interaction
- Zanaflex and Phenergan drug interaction
- Zanaflex and Lamictal drug interaction
- Zanaflex and Celebrex drug interaction
- Ultram and Phenergan drug interaction
- Ultram and Lamictal drug interaction
- Ultram and Celebrex drug interaction
- Phenergan and Lamictal drug interaction
- Phenergan and Celebrex drug interaction
- Lamictal and Celebrex drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosed with DVT about 3 weeks ago. I was prescribed Xarelto 10 mg once per day. I went back to the doctor and was this time prescribed Celebrex 200 mg once per day. WHen I got home I looked up Celebrex and it appears to be for Arthritis. I don't see it mentioned for the treatment of ...
I have been taking 10 mg of prednisone and 200 mg of celebrex, and 50 mg of metoprolol daily for seventeen years. I also take 80 mg of atorvastatin and 200 mg of lamotrigine, 40 mg of pantoprazole and a 81 mg aspirin daily. A year ago I suffered eight seizures. I have strong mood swings, ...
1 month after starting Celebrex after 4 years of taking 900 lithium I began to have short episodes of derealization. Driving began to make me anxious believing I might have an episode and consequently get in an accident. I would have episodes when talking to friends which would lead to a small ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been on vivtrol for a year now and was diagnosed last week with ra. I have so many questions and i dont know where to go from here. Or what i should do. I do not know anybody in this specific situation.
Hi, my name is Mary, I am 53 yr old white female originally from midwest. I was diagnosed with Crohns disease at 20 yeears old. Fibromyalgia came along at about 50 years of age and then RA right after that! Right now all I do is survive day to day. I can't quit my job b/c my job provides ...