A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Calcium, Centrum, B12, Magnesium, Concerta - from FDA reports
2 females aged 44 (±5) who take the same drugs are studied. This is a personalized study for a 44 year old female patient who has Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Vitamin K. The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
2 females aged 44 (±5) who take Calcium, Centrum, B12, Magnesium, Concerta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 44
- Gender: female
- Conditions: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Vitamin K
- Drugs taken:
- Calcium (calcium)
- Centrum (ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e)
- B12 (vitamin b12)
- Magnesium (magnesium)
- Concerta (methylphenidate hydrochloride)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common drug interactions over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:n/a
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:n/a
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- sinus congestion
- muscle spasms
- joint swelling
- abdominal pain
- upper-airway cough syndrome
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 person, 50.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 50.00%)
- Cataplexy (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (1 person, 50.00%)
- Vitamin B12 (1 person, 50.00%)
- Potassium (1 person, 50.00%)
- Pentasa (1 person, 50.00%)
- Fish Oil (1 person, 50.00%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Calcium 63,874 users)
- Centrum has active ingredients of ascorbic acid; biotin; cyanocobalamin; dexpanthenol; ergocalciferol; folic acid; niacinamide; pyridoxine hydrochloride; riboflavin phosphate sodium; thiamine hydrochloride; vitamin a; vitamin e. It is often used in vitamin supplementation. (latest outcomes from Centrum 20,949 users)
- B12 has active ingredients of vitamin b12. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from B12 1,523 users)
- Magnesium has active ingredients of magnesium. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Magnesium 33,858 users)
- Concerta has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Concerta 15,440 users)
What are the conditions?
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 69,133 Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder patients)
- Vitamin k can be treated by Vitamin d (latest reports from 520 Vitamin k patients)
- Calcium and Centrum drug interaction
- Calcium and B12 drug interaction
- Calcium and Magnesium drug interaction
- Calcium and Concerta drug interaction
- Centrum and B12 drug interaction
- Centrum and Magnesium drug interaction
- Centrum and Concerta drug interaction
- B12 and Magnesium drug interaction
- B12 and Concerta drug interaction
- Magnesium and Concerta drug interaction
Can you answer these questions?
I'm 35, I took concerta xr for about a year and have lost at least half of my hair. I stopped taking it a six weeks ago but I'm still losing a ton of hair! Did anyone else experience this? If so, how long did it take before hair stopped falling out? I'm depressed and desperate for answers. Just ...
I have always had on and off acne and bowel problems, but both issues subsided until about a month ago. My last doctors visit was around march and I was advised to start taking Magnesium and Coq10 in combination with Topomax for headaches so that I didn't have to take a muscle relaxer, so I did ...
My son 9 yrs old has been on concerta and risperadal for a while. His doctor can't seem to get a good schedule/regime down to get a happy medium for him and me. He was taking concerta 54+18 in the morning and risperadal 1mg and 10mg Prozac,intinuv 2mg. The concerta does not last the 12 hours it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
8 yr old granddaughter on these.her father is ADHD,not on meds.she is dignosed ADHD and bi polar?she takes trileptal 2 times a day an concerta in the am only.she is a genius!2nd grader reading at 8th grade level.her dad same way! But she is wide open zooming,spreading at light speed.she lives ...
Hi, I was prescribed Magnesium Oxide 400 mg after being in hospital for AFIB and high bp. After taking drug for 2 weeks, I have developed hives on my right arm and ankle only. Dr. says its not mag, and to take Zyrtec..10 mg.. any comments?