A study for a 69 year old woman who takes B12 - from FDA reports
177 females aged 69 (±5) who take the same drug are studied. This is a personalized study for a 69 year old female patient who has . The study is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 15, 2017
177 females aged 69 (±5) who take B12 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Information of the patient in this study:
- Age: 69
- Gender: female
- Drugs taken:
- B12 (vitamin b12)
eHealthMe real world results:
Most common side effects over time
< 1 month:n/a
1 - 6 months:
- nausea and vomiting
6 - 12 months:n/a
1 - 2 years:
- white blood cell count decreased
- osteonecrosis of jaw
- multi-organ failure
- gastric ulcer haemorrhage
- renal impairment
- duodenal ulcer haemorrhage
- subdural haematoma
- disseminated intravascular coagulation
2 - 5 years:n/a
5 - 10 years:n/a
- injection site pain
- back pain
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (40 people, 22.60%)
- High Blood Pressure (25 people, 14.12%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (23 people, 12.99%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (23 people, 12.99%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (22 people, 12.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Humira (38 people, 21.47%)
- Folic Acid (36 people, 20.34%)
- Vitamin D (30 people, 16.95%)
- Calcium (30 people, 16.95%)
- Omeprazole (23 people, 12.99%)
* Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExpand this study to include FDA and eHealthMe reports
What are the drugs?
- B12 has active ingredients of vitamin b12. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from B12 1,523 users)
Can you answer these questions?
More questions for: B12
You may be interested in these reviews
I have been dealing with chronic pain from Dystonia since 12/4/16. I believe some cause of my Dystonia is to be blamed on a clinical study I was involved in for my ADHD that same year for a for a version of time released Ritalin for adults. Prior to this study I was using Adderall & am back on ...
Hi, My name is PB, and I am devastated due to having to deal with Sjogren's syndrome for a while. I was depressed because I didn't understand what was happening to me, and on summer of 2016 I was diagnosed.
My son is 7 years old and he is in the autistic spectrum disorder. His biggest delay is speech, at the moment he is able to say needs and wants and starting to make some comments of daily life. His gross motor skills are much better than his fine motors, although he is improving. Does not like ...
Has anyone falsely failed a Has anyone falsely failed a drug test since being on Pristiq? I am only 45 and recently had to start going to a Pain Specialist, due to having 2 back surgeries and a nerve bock in less than a year. I have severely damaged my sciatic nerve. After reading the results ...
More reviews for: B12